Weird and Neat Facts about Yourself

Teheheman

Reaction score
Mr. Turtle, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop. I've never made it without biting, ask Mr Owl.

Daniel

anytimepally

Reaction score
Mr. Turtle, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop. I've never made it without biting, ask Mr Owl.

Daniel
I did this for a Science Fair project in middle school.. on average it's about 617 licks

Teheheman

Reaction score
It is somewhere between 700-1200, I think, if I remember correctly doing this myself, it's somewhere in that area.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It depende on how you lick it. It can be done in only 150 licks. I've done it before.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
To be honest I never had the patience to check!

Hmm, let's see, I have various sort of minor Obsessive Compulsive tendancies. Nothing really serious, just little things. Like if I see a pencil on the table with the point facing me, I always feel like I need to turn it around, in case someone gets hurts. Even if the pencil's in the middle of the table and there's no way it could hurt anyone. It makes no sense, yet at the time it does. The only way to get around it really is to tell yourself it's just your mind being silly and force yourself to walk away.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I always have to straiten something out it is's not already. It just always has to be neat, perfect and in order or else it just really bothers me.

About the toosie Pop things, I always find myself biting into it preeeety early on. LOL!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I don't have the patience to lick lollypops. I always bite them as soon as possible. But I prefer things like Jolly Ranchers. Does anyone know where those got their name? Cuz I've been wondering that for a really long time.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I don't have the patience to lick lollypops. I always bite them as soon as possible. But I prefer things like Jolly Ranchers. Does anyone know where those got their name? Cuz I've been wondering that for a really long time.
according to wikipedia, "The name was meant to suggest western hospitality." .. not too exciting :smirk:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolly_ranchers

Beakerfan

Reaction score
OH. That's a dumb reason. But thanks for sharing!