You are a long-time MC member if...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, Randall, I do that all the time with the :big_grin: expecting Dr. Teeth...:stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
- You refuse to participate in an organised foodfight because it's official muffining and therefore does not count *glares at a certain someone who shall not be named who did this recently*

wombat woman

Reaction score
I remember Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken, Phil & Cindy before they shared a last name, waiting for Muppets from Space updates....

-Remember when MC switched servers (or whatever) and you had to re-join--and lost your post count? :cry: I've just never recovered from the trauma.

-Remember when Luke was bemoaning the Gratuitous Use of Penguins?

-Remember the cool MC buttons that were made up for Muppetfest? I still have mine--Janice. :flirt:

ta,
wombat
(who probably holds some kind of lurking record for least number of posts by an regular visitor)

Teheheman

Reaction score
If you participated in any of the many appriciation threads.

Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
You know you are a longtime MC member when someone mentions you in their siggy....

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You are a long time MC member if reading some of the threads gives you the giggles (AKA Animal's food fight)

Ziffel

Reaction score
If you know who Ziffel and AnythingMuppet are....
Heh, thanks.

And if you know who That Announcer, Janice fer Sure, and Vic Romano are. And furryred monster. And superfan. Man it'd be nice for these to pop in too! And more keep coming to mind.