You are a long-time MC member if...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Was that the Big Brother that HGDJ (or whatever his name was) hosted?
No, actually, I guess maybe there were two? Cuz I participated in the BB hosted by Beau & Faylo/Ed.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Hey Ziffel. It's great to see you again. :excited:
Great to see you again too my favorite Martin! (a play on words of the tv show My Favorite Martian)

Hope '07 was a good walk with the Lord for you. :smile:

Talk about narcissism, it's not every member that can use their own user name in the course of conversation, lol!
:rolleyes: Welcome back Ziffle!
You fragglemuppetted me, heh! Hey there Fragglemuppet. Good to see you, my friend and fellow New Yorker (I'm a Philadelphian but used to live in New York).

By the way, I still have my job a mile away from work but have only walked to work like 3 or 4 times. Usually, especially these days since it's winter, the weather isn't really that pleasant for walking. But also since I bring ten bottled waters to work each day (thankfully there are plenty of restrooms throughout the building!) it's a little cumbersome to walk lugging all those for 20 minutes!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Here's one. If you were ever a part of MC2. The backup forum to Muppet Central.

Daniel

G-MAN

Reaction score
If you remember when I used to post here

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And you're fondly remembered by those who knew/miss you. *Huggles to JFS, the biggest yet most lovable April's fool I know. BTW: Happy belated birthday.
*Leaves slice of cake with candle and "Sleepy Jean" written in icing.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
If you can actually think of a post to make in this thread. Just goes to show how rather recent a member I am doesn't it? LOL :big_grin: