Does anyone have something like a Fraggle hole?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
My house doesn't have any holes, but my grandma's does and in the basement...just behind some pipes and a few boxes, there is a hole akin to the Fraggle Rock hole that just oozes Fraggle. And ironically, when I was little, my grandma had a dog that was like Sprocket in attitude (always excited, always barking, and always ready for some adventure). Too bad he died, for he was fun to be around.

Davina

Reaction score
we haven't got any hole like this at the moment.. but.. hubby and I have discussed putting some in... we'd love to have some really good fraggle and/or doozer replicas so we could mock up a good fraggle hole

then again, we'd also like a really good dark crystal battle crystal and blades... so we could weird friends out :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, now I know better and I know that it didn't look anything like a fraggle hole, but in our old house there was a tremendous hole in the baseboard, which I imagined was at about the level of the fraggle hole. For that reason, I always pictured the workshop to look like the room where our hole was located, which I now know also was wrong. Oh, by the way so no one gets confused, I am visually impaired, so I've never actually "seen" any of Fraggle Rock.

Erine81981

Reaction score
We don't have any holes anywhere in this older/newer house but i've always wanted to have one. There was this old stump in the back of our old house that had a hole in it. Now before i used to think of this as a Gorg's old tree that leads to the fraggles i used to make it seem that Bugs Bunny lived in there but after that i would think that Fraggles would come out and find stuff around our backyard and use it to make their lives easier.

I used to make my own Fraggle caves with boxes and card tables. Pretty cool i think....back in the day. :excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
'Tis interesting to see how we incorporate our love of Fraggles into our lives.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Bumping the post.

Anyone have any stories about always wanting a Fraggle hole in your own home or do you have any holes around your house. Let use know.

Iscah

Reaction score
(I really enjoyed reading through this!)

My auntie's previous house was pretty old and it had a hole in the corner of the bathroom floor. (A floorboard must have snapped and the lino was sinking in. You couldn't see anything through it, just darkness.) Absolutely the perfect kind of thing for a Fraggle-hole, though I hadn't seen the show at the time. If I had, I would have been pretty firmly convinced!