Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsieve

Reaction score
Bear Man, I know the picture youre speaking of. I believed the last time I saw it was the main page of Muppet Central.

This picture is the closest (so far) of the Fozzie/Animal height comparison.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/2002

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Fozzie does appear to be about the same height as Animal, but he's still way bigger overall:

Fozzie Poser

Note that Kermit would not be standing on the floor in that picture, so don't use it to compare to the height of Kermit, but I did a side by side with the picture Travis put up of the three MR puppets and Fozzie looks about the same height as Animal.

Of course, I'm planning to have Fozzie sit in a full sized director's chair. A display case big enough to house him would take up half a room.

:stick_out_tongue:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Bear Man, I know the picture youre speaking of. I believed the last time I saw it was the main page of Muppet Central.

This picture is the closest (so far) of the Fozzie/Animal height comparison.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/2002
I believe those are the actual puppets, not posers, so you can't use that picture for height comparison. Also, even if they were the posers, they are placed on different levels for the camera. You'd need a picture where Fozzie and Animal were on the same plane for an accurate comparison.

:stick_out_tongue:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I really hope they sort the size of Animals nose out........maybe its the pic but it does look off.

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Danny, Where did you get that COOL picture, I love it.

Its great to see pics that I have never seen before!

Anyway, here is another picture of the posers, it is great to compare, Kermit, Gonzo, Animal and Fozzie, its actually my mouse mat at the moment!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/muppetsgroup.jpg

Great news on Animal, his eye lids move AND he comes with spiked collar and leash!

Chris

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I really hope they sort the size of Animals nose out........maybe its the pic but it does look off.
yeah theres just all kinds of wackyness going on with his head for me if anyone was to actully put their poser muppet next an actual photo of animal they would notice there is allot thats off.:smirk:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Danny, Where did you get that COOL picture, I love it.

Its great to see pics that I have never seen before!

Anyway, here is another picture of the posers, it is great to compare, Kermit, Gonzo, Animal and Fozzie, its actually my mouse mat at the moment!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/muppetsgroup.jpg

Great news on Animal, his eye lids move AND he comes with spiked collar and leash!

Chris
Nice to hear to from you Chris :smile:

I found that picture on the internet years ago, I can't remember which site it came from.

That's not bad pic you got there Chris :big_grin:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
yeah theres just all kinds of wackyness going on with his head for me if anyone was to actully put their poser muppet next an actual photo of animal they would notice there is allot thats off.:smirk:
Very true....I am guessing that posing it better may help but like you said there is something not right with it....dont get me wrong I am loving the fact that us Muppet fans get to own a real cool Muppet collection like this put when I have to part with nearly £400 ($750) for Animal then I do want him to be perfect......PLEASE PLASE FIX THE NOSE.

After looking again it seems that Animal has too much hair on his chin...what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.