He'll Make Me Happy Sheet Music

elpadin

Reaction score
Also looking for wedding music from Muppets Take Manhattan

(I can't believe somebody else wanted to use this for their wedding! I feel a little silly having thought of it myself!)

Anyway, I've been looking all over for that book and can't find it anywhere!

Advice on where to go would be most appreciated.

If you can help, please e-mail me at elpadin@hotmail.com.

Thanks so, SO much!

-Lizzie

jabt

Reaction score
Hello,
I actually joined this site for the purpose of finding this sheet music - also to use at my wedding! If you can give me more details on where to get the sheet music, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you!
Jennifer

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Welcome Jennifer!
PM WasOnceErnie, that's your best bet. He's not on here quite as regularly as some of us, but I'm sure he'd be able to still help.

Messy Piggy

Reaction score
You'll make me happy...

if you can hook me up with the sheet music to "Somebody's Getting Married" and "He'll Make Me Happy". Only 6 months to go until my wedding! Help me please!:sing:

Messy Piggy

Reaction score
Anybody? Anybody? Any updates on the wedding music. I'm not in panic mode yet, but I'd love to have this secured a couple months before the big day.
My fiance isn't as big of a Muppet fan as you or I. (Gasp! :embarrassed: ) I know, right?

I think if I've got the music and he hears it withouth chickens and bears and things singing, then he'll love it too!

Jess614

Reaction score
He'll Make Me Happy sheet music from Muppets Take Manhattan

If someone could please let me know how I can get this sheet music and lyrics it would be greatly appreciated. I already tried to PM a person who supposedly had the music, however their storage amount is over quota so my message did not go through. I am getting married in 3 months and my sister wants to sing this song at our wedding.

pazerin

Reaction score
me too!

we really would like this song somewhere in our wedding also....
does anyone have it?
if so, please oh please let me know - i'd be very very appreciative!

caboheme

Reaction score
"He'll Make me happy" Sheet music

I read on an earlier post (2005) that it's in the Muppets Take Manhattan book. I haven't been able to find that book for sale. I really need this song for my wedding. Getting married in 28 days! If anyone can help I'd be very, very grateful. Thanks!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I have good news and bad news... but mostly bad news. I have the book and the song. Many people have asked me for copies and I would be happy to provide them... but, the songbook has a very tight spine and there's no way to get the book into a copier or a scanner without breaking the binding completely. So, as much as I'd like to help... and believe me, I'd like to help... I can't do it without ruining the book. Sorry!

:stick_out_tongue:

caboheme

Reaction score
Where's the good news?

Wow, that's pretty much all bad news, except for you, unless you are willing to rent or sell the book. I hope someone else has the good news that they can actually help me since it seems like this book is out of print.

What good is a book if it goes unused and no one is able to enjoy the contents? I had thought this was supposed to be a helpful forum not a snarky one.

:flirt: