The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

Frogster

Reaction score
I'd heard about the Star Wars episode a cpl weeks ago, and since then I was swearing to myself they'd make a Muppet reference... and look what happened. lol :embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really wish they had a refference to Red Fraggle during the "Come in Red" jokes....

travellingpat

Reaction score
oh my gosh did you guys see the star wars episode.....it was AWESOME! wow.........it was so great and i think the only muppet reference was the wocka wocka btw

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Yeah, it was travellingpat! It was a great episode! Too bad I missed most of the first half of the episode!

Frogster

Reaction score
You know when the description of Episode IV was going on? I could totally tell that Peter wrote that. It was hilarious how he was making fun of Angelina Jolie. She may be with Brad Pitt, but it doesn't take away the fact she's a weirdo.

Anyways, as Princess Leia was buying some space groceries, this happened...

CBPuppets

Reaction score
It was so funny when Chris Pointed out that "Robot Chicken" Did the same thing 3 months ago.

wiley207

Reaction score
It was so funny when Chris Pointed out that "Robot Chicken" Did the same thing 3 months ago.
Well, "Chris Griffin" WAS the one who created Robot Chicken! At least with that show, we get an actual Muppeteer in the voice cast (Victor Yerrid)