The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I just noticed, I'm pretty sure the intro music in that clip is Don't Stop Believin' by Journey... which is one of my favourite FG moments of all time :big_grin:.
I noticed that too! And yes, oh my gosh... one of the BEST FG moments EVAH!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That poor lady and her dead husband... "Oh my god, that IS Journey!" I freaking love that song. :big_grin:

And since I'm a Star Trek nerd on top of being a FG obsesser, everyone needs to watch this now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XofplX0VFy8&
Hahahahahahaha! Oh my GOSH! I LOVE that! Is that actually Patrick Stewart's voice? If not, it's an amazing impersonation. I am so glad I went out and bought the first four Family Guy DVD sets when they were on sale at Best Buy for only $18 a piece.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
No, it's actually Patrick Stewart! Which makes it that much more awesome. He plays Stan's boss on American Dad so he probably recorded this cameo at the same time.

I have volumes 3, 4, and 5 (the one that just came out). I buy them at Costco for $20 each. They are worth so much more than that but it's great that we can get them cheap, eh? The next one I'd like to buy is volume 2, because I love the episode when Brian becomes a police dog. Also, I've only seen clips of Road to Europe and I want to see it from start to finish.

Edit: Since we're on the subject, there's also a cutaway of the bridge of Star Trek where Captain Picard (played by Stewart of course) is laughing about Commander Worf's face. http://youtube.com/watch?v=eKW97uEF5vA
Enjoy, Prawnie!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Awesome clip, MrsPepper! And speak of the devil, I'm watching Volume 2 right now... :stick_out_tongue: I still need to get Volume 5 next time I have the money...

Teheheman

Reaction score
I just noticed, I'm pretty sure the intro music in that clip is Don't Stop Believin' by Journey... which is one of my favourite FG moments of all time :big_grin:.
I love that song, and I love when amateurs sing it, but I hate baseball cards

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
ROFL! That was absolutely perfect, Daniel. You get hugs for that.
Thanks, I LOVE that moment, such a random Adam West moment and it's probably the single best moment in the episode. HUGGITIES go to you for enjoying that.

Daniel

CBPuppets

Reaction score
"we get an actual Muppeteer in the voice cast (Victor Yerrid)"

I know Julianne Buescher did an episode for the show but then that was It. Who Knows?