The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
So the newest muppet reference for this episode was where Joe was picking out new legs for a leg transplant. One of the options was a pair of Big Bird legs.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Anyone catch the Pigs in Space reference on tonight's 100th episode of Family Guy? Plus, in the highlights episode right before they showed the "wrong sounding Muppets" clip. :wink:

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
I saw the Pigs in Space joke and I was the only one of my friends who got it. I loved it!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, that was a good one. I sqeualed at the TV when I heard it.

**cue echo**

PIIIGS IIIIN SPAAACE!

wiley207

Reaction score
On the 100th episode clip show, they showed the clips of the "Wrong-sounding Muppets" (just the part with them backstage and Kermit's dull "yay"), and Cookie Monster in rehab (the part with him in the room with the doctors). Even though the rehab part was funny, they got Cookie Monster a bit wrong, having perfect eyes and talking with proper grammar. If it were the REAL Cookie Monster, it's go like...

Doctor: (with a plate of cookies) What are these?
Cookie: Me no know.
Doctor: Whaddaya MEAN you don't know?
Cookie: Me no know how they got there!
Doctor: Well, I think you DO know.
Cookie: No, janitor guy was here making beds... he put them... me was in potty. (gobbles up the cookies) AHHHM-num-num-num-num... (the doctors hold him down) AAH! AAH! You guys Nazis! You freaking Nazis!
Doctor: (gives Cookie Monster a tranquilizer shot) Ssh-ssh-ssh...

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I have one, What if Peter or Chris was asked to see a dentist, and they mistake Dr. Teeth for one?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Or it would be like them going to the Dentist and Dr. Teeth would be in there and have a cavity or something like that. I dunno, it sounded good at the time.

Daniel

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Dude! That dull "Yay" is hilarious! Kermit waves in a wiggly way while doing this! How hilarious can it get? BTW, the Dr. Teeth bit would be insanely funny!

wiley207

Reaction score
I still say "Family Guy" should do a parody of "Sesame Street News," "Monsterpiece Theater" or "The Adventures of Super Grover!" They could even recreate their title cards and (hopefully) get Jerry Nelson to do the announcer voices for the respective parodies.