The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

muppet maniac

Reaction score
They could also do a scene with Brian walking by a bunch of dogs in the pound, and Rowlf can be seen fora few seconds.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I still say "Family Guy" should do a parody of "Sesame Street News," "Monsterpiece Theater" or "The Adventures of Super Grover!" They could even recreate their title cards and (hopefully) get Jerry Nelson to do the announcer voices for the respective parodies.
i totally agree with you on all of that it would be perfect if they would do something on family guy with all of that .

i hope that they do that soon !:smile: :wink:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
No, do one episode where instead of having Tom Tucker as a news anchor, have the muppet newsman do the news!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Peter: Boy, this is worse than the time that shady salesman tried to sell me an invisible canary.

(Cut to Peter standing at brick wall, a la Ernie from "Sesame Street," haggling with Lefty the Salesman.)

Peter: But I wanted a green canary!

Lefty (holding nothing in his hand): Dis is a green canary!

Peter: I'm sorry, buddy, but I know my canaries, and that one is definitely not green. It's more of a lime.

Lefty: Look pal, dis is a green canary! Take it or leave it. It'll cost ya just a nickel.

Peter: A nickel ? !

Lefty: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Peter: Okay, Mr. Salesman, ya talked me into it. Here ya go...(hands Lefty a nickel; Lefty "hands" Peter the "bird," which "perches" on his finger; to bird) You're a nice little birdie, aren't ya? Aren't ya? I think I'll call you Mr. Tweet. (As Peter starts to exit, he suddenly realizes there's nothing on his finger) Hey, wait a minute! (Peter crosses back to Lefty)

Lefty: Sorry, bud, no refunds.

(Peter punches Lefty; Lefty goes down. Peter retrieves his nickel; he starts to exit, then returns; he stands for a moment, shifty-eyed; he picks up "bird" and "perches" it on his finger)

Peter: The nerve of that guy. I'm no orthodontist (obviously mispronouncing the name of bird experts), but I know you're a parakeet painted to look like a canary. Come on, Mr. Tweet, let's go home. I'll teach ya how to ask for a cracker...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
HAHAHA!
I CAN SEE THAT HAPPENING!

HILARIOUS!

Stomach...hurting...laughing....EEE! LOL!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Haha, good one Tony! I could picture that scene for scene.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
How about Stewie Attempting to Destroy The Muppet Babies?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
How about one of the people on the show being a contestant on a game show that Guy Smiley hosts!