TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Since Season one unfortunately had to be slightly cut due to music rights there is certainly a chance that the same fate will sadly befall season 2 and the subsequent seasons.

But I'll gladly take them. Let's just hope there are as few cuts as possible.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll have groups of three on the third season disks. <shrug>
that would be awesome! ... I do wish they'd made the cover art more like the first season set, though

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I do wish they'd made the cover art more like the first season set, though
Ditto. That's why, when I voted on muppets.com, I voted for the third one, a close up of the pig's face. It looked the closest to the first season. But whatever, I'm just thrilled beyone rational belief that it's finally coming.

Skye

Reaction score
I don't mind the cover art that was chosen. But I'm also so totally happy it's coming. That preview sounds great, and I can't wait until it comes out!!!! It'll be so much fun to see those episodes! :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yay! I knew we'd eventually hear something. It all sounds good. I don't mind if it's cut a bit. I mean, I'd prefer it complete, but there's not much they can do if they can't get certain rights. :smile:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Also, I just watched the preview for it for a second time and I wanted to point out that it says "and bonus features that will blow your mind"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*mind is blown already* Gee... can't wait to see what happens once I find out what they are. :stick_out_tongue:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I don't mind the cover art that was chosen. But I'm also so totally happy it's coming. That preview sounds great, and I can't wait until it comes out!!!! It'll be so much fun to see those episodes! :smile:
i totally agree caroline i am so glad that it is coming out also and i really just wanted to see it out although i am so glad though that my faverite muppet of all time Miss Piggy is on the cover so soon . he he .
:wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...I gotta say I'm less than enthusiastic about the cover art. The cut-off of her eye just nags on me a bit. But her pearls and black dress look loverly, and the blue is apealling.

I'm so excited!

Muppets Rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.