• Bein' Green

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • The Rainbow Connection

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

unclematt

Reaction score
I sang Rainbow Connection at a bar in kareoke the other night. I was drunk. I did my best Kermit but I didn't do the song justice.

Quesal

Reaction score
I sang Rainbow Connection at a bar in kareoke the other night. I was drunk. I did my best Kermit but I didn't do the song justice.
Well at least you had the guts to actually sing that song at a bar. I've sung "Happiness Hotel" "Can You Picture That" and a couple other more upbeat tunes at Karaoke events myself.

unclematt

Reaction score
Well at least you had the guts to actually sing that song at a bar. I've sung "Happiness Hotel" "Can You Picture That" and a couple other more upbeat tunes at Karaoke events myself.
Dude, I listen to you all the time when you join Steve oon the Muppetcast. I feel so honored that you responded to one of my posts. Awesome. Thankyou. Are you still at Western?

Quesal

Reaction score
Dude, I listen to you all the time when you join Steve oon the Muppetcast. I feel so honored that you responded to one of my posts. Awesome. Thankyou. Are you still at Western?

Oh you are too kind! You're welcome. Yes I am still at Western. I should graduate in December.

In case you haven't already seen some of the stuff I've done on The MuppetCast can be seen on my youtube channel at youtube.com/quesal. check it out!

Elmo The Second

Reaction score
I remember singing Movin Right Along with my friend. We had good timing and we got standing ovation. I've heard you on The MuppetCast with Steve. You guys rock!:cool::sing:

unclematt

Reaction score
I like singing weird stuff that people dont expect. Its the best. I sing Sweet Transvestite alot from The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Quesal

Reaction score
I like singing weird stuff that people dont expect. Its the best. I sing Sweet Transvestite alot from The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Ya got good tastes! I've been thinking of making my Puppets do a rendition of "The Time Warp" and possibly even "Wild and Untamed Things" from that show.

unclematt

Reaction score
Ya got good tastes! I've been thinking of making my Puppets do a rendition of "The Time Warp" and possibly even "Wild and Untamed Things" from that show.
Quesal, I believe we would be very good friends if we were ever to meet in person.