The Muppets and YouTube.com

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right thread to make requests (I feel like I have expressed my desire to see some things on youtube in one thread... might have been this one but I don't feel like searching through several posts), but I'd like to see the altered Jim Henson Hour opening from when reruns were shown in Canada in 2004 or 2005 (when it was altered to "The Jim Henson Show"), as well as the closing seen in those reruns. It'd be interesting to see if they were close to the actual JHH closings, or if they added still shots, or if credits rolled during Jim Henson's closing comments (assuming they were left in the reruns where the ending comments had to do with the first half-hour), or if the station running them just used a split-screen to advertise other programs.

And if anybody has them, I'd also like to see the Muppet segments of Here Come the Puppets, Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday, and the promo for the Playhouse Video collection of Muppet videos, seen at the end of each release.