The Barry Lee Thread

Skye

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Because nobody doesn't like Barry Lee! Yeah, I know that one's been used, but I felt like saying it again!
Hehe, I mentioned that one! But you're darn right... it's a keeper! :big_grin: And so true. Yay for Barry Lee!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*runs into the thread, wearing a t-shirt that states "I *heart* Barry Lee!"*

Where are you Barry? Havn't seen you for ages (Unless I am looking in all the wrong places?) How are you doing?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*Begins searching under the cushions on the couch* Nope, not here! Hey look! I found a quarter!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I'm in a hole, in the outskirts of school, thats where I am :smile:
I really just havent had much time to go here. Sadly. AND, even worse, is that I havent even watched a muppet thing in like 5 months. And I gots a bigillion muppet specials. Thats how busy I am. It's shocking, I know, but Biology is killing me, Beaker and Bunsen wouldn't be proud.

P.S. Check out my art.... here.

I hope everyone is doing fine.

anytimepally

Reaction score
5 months is way too long!! :frown: ... You should spend some time at Fraggle Rock.. they're only half an hour

Beauregard

Reaction score
I agree! Far too long! Get yourself some Fraggle Rock, or an episode of the Muppet Show and take a break, Barry L!

muppet baby

Reaction score
I agree! Far too long! Get yourself some Froggle Rock, or an episode of the Muppet Show and take a break, Barry L!

Oh wow Barry L i am sorry that i was not here yesterday when everyone else was , i agree with Beauregard , and take a break with some Fraggle rock or some Muppet show episodes , would be great and i am sure relive some stress .

i hope that school will get less stressful for you .
i wish you all the best and miss you here .
:smile: