Photo Replica Speculation - Coming next?

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Master Replicas said that Rizzo would be the same price as Kermit. I love all the Replicas and think next it will be :sympathy: , :sing:, and :rolleyes:.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Trouble is, if they make Rowlf, I'm gonna have to try and find a replica baby grand piano for him.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Master Replicas said that Rizzo would be the same price as Kermit. I love all the Replicas and think next it will be :sympathy: , :sing:, and :rolleyes:.
While I agree we might see Rowlf, and maybe Pepe down the road, I think we'll see Bunsen and Beaker and Statler and Waldorf before we see any of the Electric Mayhem (Animal excluded, of course).

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yes agreed here too! :sleep: & :boo: would be great too! I'm movin out soon and I'll be able to display these guys in my livingroom (note Kermit is displayed in my bedroom and soon will be animal). And now Gonzo is comming (cross fingers) soon, now Fozzie then Piggy and Rizzo!

Davina

Reaction score
gotta figure out how to redo the basement to include a mini balcony... just in case.... heh... :smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I will be building a display for all of them I think after Fozzie comes out so I can get some kind of idea on how tall he is going to be. I want to build a classic Muppet stage on legs with red curtains. The legs will be covered with black material. It will kinda look like a musium display. And of course stage lights! :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Great idea.But that will mean they will be not be in a case, leaving a problem for moths and dust.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Great idea.But that will mean they will be not be in a case, leaving a problem for moths and dust.

I don't have much problems with moth's in my area. Dust is not a problem either. Kermit has been doing fine for a year now. I just keep him out of light so the material doesn't fade. :smile:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I will be building a display for all of them I think after Fozzie comes out so I can get some kind of idea on how tall he is going to be.
Fozzie is nearly 4 feet tall. 44", I believe, but I don't think that takes into account his knees being bent so he can stand.

:stick_out_tongue: