Photo Replica Speculation - Coming next?

Telly

Reaction score
Moi? Drink? I haven't drank since Tuesday! It's now 2am Saturday, August 4th! I will break my non-drinking streak tonight!

Nah! I knew that was a link to a plush. That was the plush I had and was just wondering if they could use some sort of plastic mold like that for the nose. So yeah. Just ignore me! :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I am wondering, as an artist I have worked with balsa foam and yellow foam. Now, these are very different materials than the Muppety foam that are used for puppets, but do have some of the same deterioration issues. Once carved and painted, the foam is coated and sealed. Could that be the answer? And how many people who buy Gonzo are really going to want to fiddle with a bendable nose? If it looks right out of his box I'm leaving it alone. Poor blue guy is sensitive about the beak anyway.:concern:

Telly

Reaction score
No doubt, Frogboy! I ain't touchin the weirdo's nose! Leaving it "as is"!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Okay... here's a real tease!

Travis mentioned who he'd like to make for 2009, but this hasn't been approved by anyone yet, so unless he tells me I can tell you...

I know something I won't tell, I won't tell, I won't tell... :wink:

:stick_out_tongue:
If this line stays strong after Animal, Gonzo and the rest, I would love to e know who is for 2009. Did he say how many photo puppets we are getting for 2009 Ernie? I know that we got one last year. Two this year so far. Three next year, and how many for the following year? I am sure you can tell us that much right? Also, I hope Scooter is for next year. (Keeping fingers crossed!). :wink:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'd love to see Rowlf, Scooter & Pepe in 2009 though I really want to see Dr. Teeth, Floyd or Zoot but I can see us going through others before getting to them. Sam the Eagle, Bunsen, Beaker & The Swedish Chef are others i'd like to see and I wouldn't mind Johnny & Sal.

For some reason I'm not excited about a Statler & Waldorf replica, I love the characters but for some reason they don't appeal to me when it comes to replicas. I wish they'd release 3 Normal Replicas a year plus a Small character.

Since i'm at it, this would be what i'd like to see

2009- Rowlf, Scooter, Sam the Eagle & Pepe

2010- Bunsen, Beaker, Swedish Chef & Camilla

2011 - Janice, Floyd, Zoot & Robin

2012- Dr. Teeth, Johnny Fiama, Sal & Muppet Penguin

Though I'm sure 4 per year would be a bit to much and many people would rather have Statler & Waldorf in place of Johnny Fiama & Sal on my list but for some reason I'm really likeing the idea of a Johnny Fiama & Sal replica, though obviously the classic characters come first.

:attitude: :sympathy: :wink:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I really doubt that we are getting four a year. I will be happy with just the four that we suppose to be getting sometime soon. If we got more than three a year, that would hard on my money to get them. Just give me Animal, Gonzo, Piggy, and Fozzie and I am happy. If there is any others after that, I will be happy too! :wink:

Telly

Reaction score
I like the idea of Johnny Fiama and Sal too!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
If this line stays strong after Animal, Gonzo and the rest, I would love to e know who is for 2009. Did he say how many photo puppets we are getting for 2009 Ernie? I know that we got one last year. Two this year so far. Three next year, and how many for the following year? I am sure you can tell us that much right? Also, I hope Scooter is for next year. (Keeping fingers crossed!). :wink:
Well, remember, this is just Travis' wish list, as we all have our own. I wouldn't put any stock in it yet. As I said, he was just conjecturing, but if it came to pass, it would be four characters for 2009.

:stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The band would be cool! I still think Scooter and Rowlf should have come before Rizzo, but I completely understand the decision. (Note the lack of Rizzo smiley to the right. Hmmmm. He he.)

I still am amazed Master Replicas is making a Fozzie that big! Not in my wildest dreams. Man, oh man! Happy frogboy here!

You know, I was thinking and...well. I'd like to see a Beauregard poser. I know he's likely not popular enough, but I like him. :embarrassed: