Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
The Electric Mayhem should sing "Babe" by Styx.

It would be easy to have Floyd sing the song to Janice, but nah. Let's go with something more interesting.

Zoot can sing the song, while Janice, Floyd, Lips, Dr. Teeth, and Animal back him up.

Maybe Zoot can have his saxaphone on a stool and he's singing to it. That would be funny yet disturbing all together.

Telly

Reaction score
"I Can Hear the Bells" from Hairspray sun by Piggy

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
There is one song that would be absolutely perfect for Floyd:

"Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" :sing:

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I thought of something that I thought would be funny.

The Electric Mayhem would play Honky Tonk Badonkadonk by Trace Adkins, with Floyd on lead vocals, while Miss Piggy dances. It would be in a country bar setting, and during the course of the song, Miss Piggy realises what their singing about on her, and ends up karate chopping the entire band at the end of the song.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
age of Aquarious was used in The Muppet Show before. The sketch had hippie muppets singing it as their hair kept growing longer as they sang. I forget in wich episode though. I also know that it was an opening sketch.
Aquarious or Age Of Aquarious is from the Galt Mcdermott musical 'Hair'. Nit only has it been done on TMS. But oddly enough there is one TMS Muppeteer who made their Musical Theatre debut in a production of 'Hair' in Sunderland, and yes they had to sing THAT song.

muppet baby

Reaction score
it would have been fun the see them sing the crowded house song Don't dream it's over i love that song so much .:flirt:

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Sundance the Lion could sing "I'm a Mean Ol' Lion" from the musical "The Wiz".