Muppet Babies video edits

muppet baby

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Why should future Muppet Babies DVDs be released at McDonald's, anyway? Why not at retail?
Yep retail would be even better i Where are the season sets if they are doing the muppet show why not muppet babies i know that the henson company are making the muppet babies dolls if they are doing that .

Why not muppet babies dvds :smile: :mad: i want to see baby kermit and piggy again they where two of my faverites and then some more to he he that is my all time faverite cartoon and nothing will ever replace that .

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If Muppet Babies gets released on DVD (or rerun on television again), I wonder if the Henson Associates logo will still be there, or if it will be replaced by the Muppet Studos logo. Then again, the Jim Henson Pictures logo was included in Disney's DVD releases of TMM and GMC (and that opening logo wasn't even included in the films when they were originally released), and the Jim Henson Productions logo was still included in the recent DVD releases of MCC and MTI.

muppet baby

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
If Muppet Babies gets released on DVD (or rerun on television again), I wonder if the Henson Associates logo will still be there, or if it will be replaced by the Muppet Studos logo. Then again, the Jim Henson Pictures logo was included in Disney's DVD releases of TMM and GMC (and that opening logo wasn't even included in the films when they were originally released), and the Jim Henson Productions logo was still included in the recent DVD releases of MCC and MTI.

Great thought who knows time will tell :smile:

superboober

Reaction score
My thought is they'd probably do the same as they've done with other releases from the period and put the short version of the Jim Henson Television logo on the prints.

muppet baby

Reaction score
superboober said:
My thought is they'd probably do the same as they've done with other releases from the period and put the short version of the Jim Henson Television logo on the prints.
Another good thought

minor muppetz

Reaction score
superboober said:
I hope not. If a DVD release of the series was up to me, I'd use the original master tapes.

muppet baby

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I hope not. If a DVD release of the series was up to me, I'd use the original master tapes.
Amen i really was thinking about that today :smile: i really hope that they will do that but we can only hope .
i hope that they make the dvds before the tapes deterate all the way and nothing is left that would just be terrable .

I jsut really hope that they really don't wait to long .

superboober

Reaction score
Now that I think of it, you have to wonder if the "silver Spider-Man" Marvel Productions logo would remain intact in a reissue set as well; whether you see vintage MP logos today seems to vary from show to show.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Now that I think of it, you have to wonder if the "silver Spider-Man" Marvel Productions logo would remain intact in a reissue set as well; whether you see vintage MP logos today seems to vary from show to show.

I know i have wondered the same thing in the back of my mind :concern: