What seperated the Gorg's world and Outer Space?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Definately Magic. Whoever mentioned Narnia described they way that I interpret it. The workshop, Fraggle Rock, and the Gorgs castle are like 3 connected universes... Fraggle Rock being the gateway in between them. :smile:

Pork

Reaction score
How big is the Gorg world. You never see any other Gorgs but ma pa and Junior (am I right?). And is the Trash Heap in the Gorgs world. Because she seems to be made of human rubbish. do you get what I mean?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Pork said:
And is the Trash Heap in the Gorgs world. Because she seems to be made of human rubbish. do you get what I mean?
Yeah I've noticed that too, she's made of garbage from things the Gorgs don't seem to have, lol.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
...To be honest I've always thought in the back of my head that there must be humans living nearby the Gorgs' castle, because of the stuff the Trash Heap was made out of. It never seemed odd to me. ::shrugs::

Maybe the Gorgs settled in Canada! :wink:

Pino

Reaction score
I think Fragle Rock is a space continium.. A kind off vacuum that is between our dimension and the Gorgs.
I bet Einstein did know about it but it is to difficult to explain for us normal humans.