Best singer?

evilhopscotch

Reaction score
Alright everyone, who do you think, out of the fab five, was the best singer?

Gobo may have had the most songs, but was he the best? He sure was up there, but believe it or not, I have to go with Wembly as the best. I was listening to Free and High a minute ago, and just how soft and innocent his voice just tugs at my heart.

He is closely followed by Gobo, whose shining moment is "petals off the Rose" from the last episode. That's his best song, in my opinion.

So what do you guys think? am I wrong? post your favorites!!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm definitely going to say Gobo was the best singer. He never failed to deliver. But yes Wembley was lovely on "Free and High." You don't get to hear him sing like that very often. (Not to mention Richard playing the Spider fly, I didn't even recognize him at first!)

anytimepally

Reaction score
out of the five, I'd have to go with Gobo

but, for the show as a whole, I think Marjory is my favorite

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Mokey is da best singer

Yes I have to agree that Mokey has the best singing voice. I really love her songs. She shows so much emotion just makes you melt to listen to her. I don't have a fave song of hers I seem to like them all.
Princeton said:
Mokey all the way! Every time I hear "Ragtime Queen", I'm a total puddle!

Skye

Reaction score
I would definitely say Wembley, Gobo, Mokey, and any character Richard had! Love listening to them Fraggles and everyone sing! :big_grin:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Well, I thought Red did a good job on "There's A Lot I Want To Know," and all the tongue-twister songs.

Best singers appear to be two Fraggles: Gobo and Wembley, and one (extremely) Silly Creature: Richard Hunt.