The Letter People

ISNorden

Reaction score
You've just piqued one Letterhead's curiosity, Mike (and I have a real-life friend on this forum who's also a big fan of the show). Many thanks!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My kindergarten taught us our alphabet with the Letter People; she had like these records and each Letter Person had their own special song, and we would do little arts and crafts projects with the Letter People... *sigh* good times.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember when this show used to come on all the time! I think I may have heard a few of the records to before, but I deffenatly remember the show, though. Yeah' I've seen that updeted one and was suprised that it was still around.:eek:

Xerus

Reaction score
I loved the Letter People ever since I was a little kid. The only problem was they came on during schooltime and I was only able to catch the episodes on snow days, teacher workdays, or when I was sick.

Thankfully, I was able to get all 60 episodes on video from an eBay auction. That was a blessing. And now I can see The Letter People anytime I want. :smile:

My favorite characters are....

Mr. S and his Super Socks
Mr. N and his Noisy Nose
Mr. R and his Ripping Rubber Bands
Mr. V and his Violet Velvet Vest
And the mystery of Mr. X

mikebennidict

Reaction score
It would of been interesting if they all made guest appearances on SS.

lael

Reaction score
I remember Mrs. M for some reason... I remember her for her big hair, thus using her as a ref for big hair on random gurls. some get it, most don't & that's the gift of it all. *giggle*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's awsome lael!

I use to have helf days wjen I started school, so I guess that why I remember them.