Announcing the MuppetCast

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hey scarecroe. Sorry the website isn't working out for ya. I'm looking at redesigning the page anyway, I feel like it's too cluttered. Could you do me a favor and, if you have time, send me the text of the book? I'd love to have that available to people somewhere. Thanks!

scarecroe

Reaction score
I'll get around to it some day. The trick is finding a player that works. Most eBay auctions are for players that either haven't been tested, or those that don't work and are being sold for parts.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, I've added a Muppet Wiki page for the book, based on what I know about the book. And somebody else added a cover image.

I know that there are also Sesame Street books in that series (if you look at the scans you can see an image of Big Bird, Bert, and Ernie on the back cover, along with images of characters from other properties, like Dr. Seuss and Disney). I've seen two of those Sesame Street books, but I forget the titles and plots. One of them invovled the characters getting ready for bed, and the other one took place at the Count's castle. I checked the Muppet Wiki category for "Sleep" to see if that bedtime book was listed, but wasn't. I don't know if Muppet Wiki has any pages for any of those Sesame Street books. But does anybody remember those titles?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thanks for the link on the current episode, Steve! I am downloading the new episode and I am currently at 1% :big_grin: and it will probably take all day but considering I missed you at the festival, I'd love to hear about everything else you got to see!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just listened to the Sam the Eagle tribute episode, and it was really great. Are there any plans for more character tribute episodes? It would be great to have some on Bunsen and Beaker, The Electric Mayhem, and Robin. But any would be great.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh this last episode was neat. I loved the video. It was cool to see some of the stuff that Steve got to go see at that Puppets Up festival.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hi guys! More character tributes are definitely in the works. Hmm...say, what character would you guys like to hear a tribute on next?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Steve! Awesome to hear about the character tributes! I think I'd most like to hear a Robin the Frog tribute! :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea Robin or i would say maybe Gonzo. I kind of see Ryan a Gonzo fan at all but Robin i would love to hear one on him too.

Edit: Also i would love to hear a tribute on Grover. Being my loveable cute furry blue monster.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Steve... Absolutely loved hearing the audio from the M3 Muppets Music & Magic event. Bit disappointed in Episode 19's Muppet Montage there wasn't a song featuring my man Jerry's most famed character. Additionally, is there any way I can get the Muppetcast Unplugged version of Letter B? Please send it to my online address. Would appreciate it greatly as I look forward to each of your shows with great zeal.