Who is Your Favorite Muppet on SS

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok so i know that everyone here has one muppet that they really enjoy watching on SS. They could be still going strong today or even not use at all but at one time or another there was one Muppet on SS that you really just lite up when you see them on T.V . Here is where you can say who that muppet is and why you like them so much, Enjoy.

I would have to say that as of late i really enjoy watching Grover. He is still the funnyest out of all of the muppets on SS. No mater if Eric or Frank is prefroming him he still is funny.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Grover, Sherlock Hemlock, The Amazing momford, Big Bird, Placido Flaminco, Cookie Monster, Guy Smily. Those people always crack me up and make me laugh every time!:zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why, my cute, lovable, furry, blue pal, Grover of course! But then again, I also can't get enough of Big Bird, Oscar, Ernie, Bert, or Cookie Monster!

Wish Kermit the Frog was still on as well.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover all the way. He's my all-time favorite, followed by Ernie, Bert, Oscar, Big Bird, Telly, Guy Smiley, Cookie Monster, Snuffy, etc.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Cookie Monster is the best Muppet ever, Sesame Street or otherwise!!

but I also like Little Jerry, The Count, Oscar, and when Grover & Mr. Johnson show up together

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The count, Erine, Bert Oscar, Kermit, Biff, sully, Telly, Gladys, Hoots. You gotta love snuffy!:smile:

Oh yeah, Forgetful Jones and Don Music.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Kermit has always been my favorite, but I also love Ernie, Big Bird, Cookie and Beautiful Day Monster...he was cool!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ooh! I forgot Hoots and Biff and Sully, some more favorites of mine. Don Music as well, very funny character. Did I mention Prairie? Shame on me! I LOVE Prairie!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Pick one? That would be like picking between my children if I had any! But I think my all time favorite is and remains Cookie Monster. I love Grover, Ernie, Bert and Big Bird very much too, but Cookie is probably my number one. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Grover was always a favorite; how hard he tried, how annoyed he could get, and how darn cute he was! Hehe

"Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because their is only one Super Grover. And that is me."

(That's from the Super Grover segement of the Eight Sesame Street stories VHS. Try to picture Grover's voice, it's classic!)