The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

wwfpooh

Reaction score
You kind of have to give focous to one at a time, Maybe a B plot with somebody else... But like the rules of television dictate, as one character becomes more famous or popular then the other (ala Urkel, Miss Piggy, etc.) You have to give them more air time...
Point taken.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hope they decide on something similar to the "A-A-A-A-ALLLLLLLVI-I-I-I-IN!" Collection, with multiple episodes on 2 disks. That was definately a step in the right direction. A little pricey, but that coulda been due to music rights.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A little pricey, but that coulda been due to music rights.
Lol, when I got mine, it was on sale. $17, lol.

I have a feeling that this will be like "The Alvinnn! ! ! Edition", only instead of being the best of Alvin, it's going to be the best of The Chipettes.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I was watching the Simpsons season 6 on DVD, the episode called "Bart of Darkness" and one of the people doing the commentary said something about the guy known as Dave Seville that he was in some movie with Jimmy Stewart. I think it was called Last Resort where he's got a broken leg and is watching people out his window or something like that. They also said that he recorded Witch Doctor first then added the Chipmunks but I'm sure you all know those stories. At least Snowseph, our resident Chipmunk stalker, should know.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wasn't aware of Ross Bagdasarian Sr. being in a movie with Jimmy Stewart (whom Kathy Greenwood LOVES), no, but yeah, I'm sure most people are aware of him recording "The Witch Doctor" before creating The Chipmunks.

I DO know he had a cameo in the WW2 movie Stalag 17.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
All of this is interesting, but do we know when the movie sequel is coming out?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All of this is interesting, but do we know when the movie sequel is coming out?
We've already told you umpteen times, it's set to be released in 2010. An actual date still hasn't been set, but it's expected to be completed and in theaters in 2010.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I wasn't aware of Ross Bagdasarian Sr. being in a movie with Jimmy Stewart (whom Kathy Greenwood LOVES), no, but yeah, I'm sure most people are aware of him recording "The Witch Doctor" before creating The Chipmunks.

I DO know he had a cameo in the WW2 movie Stalag 17.
Yeah, the movie was called "Rear Window" He just played a cameo role in the movie as a piano-playing songwriter who composes, plays, and sings a song called "Lisa". The sequel is set to be released on March 19th, 2010 with rumors circulating on Drew Barrymore, JoJo, and Miley Cyrus doing the voices of the Chipmunks. I know people here aren't really happy with Miley Cyrus doing one of the voices(I've read this thread, trust me, I know) but let's not start that argument again.

Daniel