Some of my 'art'...

Kiki

Reaction score
...And more:

I'm quite proud of this pic, even though he has a very pointy nose in it. I was listening to Fleetwood Mac's 'Rumours' album and I was thinking ablout the cover of it how Mick Fleetwood's looking down and I did this pic without looking at it. Usually I suck at drawing guys but I like this one and he's sort of looking straight forward, not down:
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee151/AmberCascades/drawings/mickf.jpg

Bad kitty!
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee151/AmberCascades/drawings/bad_kitty.jpg

Nancy (as in Sid & Nancy) Spungen:
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee151/AmberCascades/drawings/nancy.jpg

Yeah.. these and the other ones I've posted lately are all rough ones, that I don't really put much effort into and only take about 10 or less seconds to draw.

dietrich

Reaction score
Kiki, I tried to PM you but your box is full. Are there any sketches of my pics to show me?

Pork

Reaction score
So cool. I love the nancy pic and Randomness. SO awesome.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
dietrich, I remember you now! You asked me like two years ago to draw pictures for your book.

Kiki's super talented, so if you guys are working together I hope it all works out for you!

Kiki

Reaction score
Kiki, I tried to PM you but your box is full. Are there any sketches of my pics to show me?
Sorry, not yet dietrich. Hey dietrich, is it okay if I give you the final copy of the drawing sometime next week? I haven't finished it, but I tried to scan in some new pics fer this thread and my scanner isn't working. I'm currently on break and I'll be back at school next week and I'll be able to use their scanner (the pictures I've recently posted on this thread were scanned in a coupple of months ago). Is that cool with you? Hope you understand! When they're finished I'll PM you. Don't call us, we'll call you y'know? :batty:

So cool. I love the nancy pic and Randomness. SO awesome.
dietrich, I remember you now! You asked me like two years ago to draw pictures for your book.

Kiki's super talented, so if you guys are working together I hope it all works out for you!
Your really good! I like your style :big_grin:
Thank you SO much everyone! :smile:
Btw, Mr. Penguin, I checked out your DA account, and Peppy, I looked at your art blog, the ones in your signitures. Awesome stuff guys, keep up the good work!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I love those Kitty drawings. they look so cute.:big_grin:

dietrich

Reaction score
Sorry, not yet dietrich. Hey dietrich, is it okay if I give you the final copy of the drawing sometime next week? I haven't finished it, but I tried to scan in some new pics fer this thread and my scanner isn't working. I'm currently on break and I'll be back at school next week and I'll be able to use their scanner (the pictures I've recently posted on this thread were scanned in a coupple of months ago). Is that cool with you? Hope you understand!
That's OK. I can't wait to see them. Can you tell me who you drew?