Miss Piggy on American Idol

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh. My. Gosh. PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGY!!! She was GORGEOUS in that!! I LOVED her dress, and boa, and gloves, and finger thing, and all the APPLAUSE she got!! *bounces!* GREAT appearance!

Erine81981

Reaction score
That was so cool to see. I love all of it. Thanks for letting us see it. My parents had already got to see it but my mom wants to see the Elvis and Celine Dion. I couldn't belive how they did that with her and him. That would be so cool to see another singer bought to life like that.

anytimepally

Reaction score
OUTSIDE: Calm and collected.
INSIDE: Screaming, YAAAAYYYYY PIGGGYYYYYY!!

ha ha
there really is nothing like being able to relate everyday moments to Muppet Show musical numbers, is there? :cool: :sing: .. does tend to drive the family crazy, though

Thank you Don Computer Technician (can't wait to catch you on Sesame Street)
haha

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Leave it to Vic to make sure those of us who missed it....still get to see it. Love ya for it Vic, you are the bomb!

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Throws bomb onstage. Explodes causing :zany: :zany: to rain down. :crazy:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
We haven't finished it yet, so we didn't see Celine and Elvis yet, but hooray for Piggy! Now, if we can just get a Piggy and Celine duet...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Once again...

You could put all the Muppets, including Sesame street and Fraggle characters, Weird Al Yankovic, Kid Muscle, and Homer Simpson, and I still wouldn't watch this crap.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Once again...

You could put all the Muppets, including Sesame street and Fraggle characters, Weird Al Yankovic, Kid Muscle, and Homer Simpson, and I still wouldn't watch this crap.
You know, I wonder if that's actually true . . . Don't you think you probably would watch if ALL of them were on at the same time? Think of the potential for chaos! Man, they'd bring down the whole show! It would be like an AI-haters dream come true. The whole theater would come crashing down around Seacrest and Cowell's heads. Especially if you go even further and add Mr. Bean into the mix.

:big_grin:

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I loved that Piggy was included in the roster of celebs in that music video.

I've always thought that there should be a Muppet songs theme night and have guest judge Pepe the Prawn! LOL