THE WINNERS OF THE 1st MC TALENT SHOW!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I should win an award simply for submitting SOMETHING even though it never made it to the actual emcees of the show.:stick_out_tongue:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, congrats to all that won, but I can't shake this feeling that not only did I not win, but I don't even think I got any votes. Eh, oh well. What can ya do?

Daniel

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wait a minut. Did I see Snowth's? Was it in the original thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I submitted an audio file of some celebrity (and fictional character) impressions I've been working on through YouSendIt, but Katie never got it and it was too much time and effort to do that first one (all the impressions I did ended up taking eleven minutes in the end, though I recorded them seperately when I had free time) so I didn't bother to do another one, so I therefore I was out.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I submitted an audio file of some celebrity (and fictional character) impressions I've been working on through YouSendIt, but Katie never got it and it was too much time and effort to do that first one (all the impressions I did ended up taking eleven minutes in the end, though I recorded them seperately when I had free time) so I didn't bother to do another one, so I therefore I was out.
Sorry to hear that Snowthers. *hugs* I'm sure it would have been great fun to listen to. And awesome to hear you talk in real-life!

jediX

Reaction score
Wow, congrats to all that won, but I can't shake this feeling that not only did I not win, but I don't even think I got any votes. Eh, oh well. What can ya do?
Bribe people. :wink: