THE WINNERS OF THE 1st MC TALENT SHOW!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Milk dosen't agree with me either. I drink Soy most of the time, but I know it can be grose if you don't get the nice taisting kind. Soy dream is nice, but you won't find that in the fridge it will be sold with the evaporated milk. It stays good as long as the package isnt open, but you have to keep it in the fridge after it's open. I really like it, but it dose take some getting used to Soy has a distant taist but it's nice.

Yeah, there's soy milk, rice milk, and probably a couple other different types. I've never tried rice milk before, but it sounds kinda interesting.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
did you make them with milk? raisins? banana?
Milk and sugar. I like sugar!:big_grin:

Mmm, Corn Flakes are one of my fave cereals! The last time I told somebody that, they looked at me like I was crazy, so it's nice to see more people 'round here liking them!
I knew that! I'm so glad we both like them!:flirt: But they were brand flakes I think I ate that time, though.

I personally like Apple Jacks, man. haven had those in a LONG time (I'm lactose intolerant. :boo:)
Sorry to here that. But I love organic milk, though!

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
boy, this thread has changed since my last visit :smile: i once tried what i believe was almond milk once. that was pretty good, especially with corn flakes

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Thanks for the votes. Sorry for my lack on MC. Sometimes life gets in the way.