TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
Well according to TVSHOWSONDVD Muppets on Muppets features Rizzo so it seems like something new.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I wonder if it's like The Muppets talking about the other Muppet (ex: "Kermit, what do you really think about Piggy?") or The Muppets talking about, you know, being Muppets... Hmm... Two completely different levels of reality haha!

I enjoy new stuff just as much as old stuff, especially interviews and the such. I'm fascinated by anything I haven't seen before :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I love that part!!

Jim: Gonzo doesn't have real arms
Gonzo: Waaaaiiit a minute.. of course I have real arms.. this man is deranged!

:crazy: :concern:
Gonzo: That's a ludicrous thing to say!
Leon: What did I tell ya? Boss is no longer driving with a full tank! Heh!

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
What'll happen if they would cut the following numbers due to music rights to the songs:

Don Knotts:
Song: "Gingerbread Man"

Nancy Walker:
Song: "They Can't Take That Away From Me"

Edgar Bergen:
Song: "Consider Yourself"

George Burns:
Song: "Chattanooga Choo Choo"

Bernadette Peters:
Song: "Just One Person"

Julie Andrews:
Song: "Won't Somebody Dance With Me"

I hope this won't happen.

anytimepally

Reaction score
What'll happen if they would cut the following numbers due to music rights to the songs:

Don Knotts:

Nancy Walker:

Edgar Bergen:

George Burns:

Bernadette Peters:

Julie Andrews:

what makes you think these specific songs will be the ones that are cut?

"They Can't Take That Away From Me," for one thing will probably be on there, because it was on a Sesame Street DVD, which makes me think that it's not too expensive

SarahOnBway

Reaction score

Don Knotts:

Nancy Walker:

Edgar Bergen:

George Burns:

Bernadette Peters:

Julie Andrews:

Well, I'm absolutely positive that Won't Somebody Dance With Me won't be cut, because Time Life included it in their DVD set and I remember seeing it on Nickelodeon, so I don't think there's an issue with the rights here. And I'm pretty sure that Just One Person won't be cut just because without it there is a HUGE plot hole. Plus it's so iconic, I bet Disney would fight for that one if they had to. Or if Disney wouldn't, Muppet peoples working for Disney. IDK about the others, but if they hadn't previously been cut from Nickelodeon airings or the Time Life DVDs, I'd bet they're safe.

peyjenk

Reaction score
I have a question that is a bit off topic, but something Sarah said reminded me of this. Why was "You've Got a Friend" cut from the Season 1 release of the Vincent Price episode but not from the Time Life release? That has always seemed very strange to me.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I have a question that is a bit off topic, but something Sarah said reminded me of this. Why was "You've Got a Friend" cut from the Season 1 release of the Vincent Price episode but not from the Time Life release? That has always seemed very strange to me.
there were a lot of mysteries on the first season set.. like why the 2 Muppet Newsflashes were cut

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Haha I always said at the time that Disney wanted to appease us, but not make us happy :wink: That could just be a pessimistic way of looking at it though hehe

BradFraggle

Reaction score
This is so cool! I can't wait! Yhippie! Waah-hoo! I just hope we don't have to wait 2 years for season 3 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.