TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMS!!!!!* FINALLY!!! THIS IS- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MUPPETS!! *spontaneously combusts*

cabbageheat

Reaction score
sounds great

It is nice to hear that this set is alive and well. My only gripe is the release schedule. Surely we will not have to wait five years, for all five seasons? I love the quality and detail they have put into these sets, but a year in between releases is a tad ridiculous.

anathema

Reaction score
It is nice to hear that this set is alive and well. My only gripe is the release schedule. Surely we will not have to wait five years, for all five seasons? I love the quality and detail they have put into these sets, but a year in between releases is a tad ridiculous.
Two years, actually :-(

Luke

Reaction score
if Disney started making that much sense, I wouldn't know what to do
It could be that their permission to make use of it is running out so they've used it now, it could be because they were searching around for what cheap stuff they could re-use for features, it could be because Weezers management have some kinda deal with Disney, it could be that the people putting the set together just thought it was cool. I guess they could have used a lot of interviews and archive footage from the time but they probably would have had to pay to clear that and if they've already paid a lot to clear music and stuff maybe the budget was low. Ideally it'd be nice to see em do some commentaries and not worry too much about features but being mass market i guess people look more for features. Who knows really! I like the video a lot, it is a little out of place but it also gives a sense of where the Muppets are now to where they were then. Muppets on Muppets may well do too if the characters are shown looking back on their former selves.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Ah! Alas! If only they had audio commentary! How awesome would it be to have Muppeteer commentary?!?! The two Dinosaurs commentaries are PURE GOLD ("That's not my hand. That's a Whitmire move." haha!), I LOVE Brian Henson's commentaries for MCC and MTI and more often than not when I watch Muppets From Space, I'm watching it with the commentary track. What would be AWESOME is if they could get a few Muppeteers and maybe even the guest star to provide commentary, if all parties were willing. That would be great.

But I'm daydreaming here haha

peyjenk

Reaction score
I'd like a tribute to guest stars who have since passed away.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Can't wait for this. :excited:

I hope the Weezer video includes the "Making off" film. I see no "Muppet gag reel" in this set :confused: :sympathy:

Status
Not open for further replies.