TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
We should have a Muppet Central release party, haha. Like, the day it comes out everyone, at a certain time (idk, 10pm EST so that west coast people are home from work), all gather to the forums and we watch the first episode together. They do this on a lot of TV show forums, so I've seen, where they all watch episodes and write to each other at the same time. IDK, I think it might be fun. It's just an idea :smile:
Great idea, i'm up for that. Yeah we need to get a chat room going for that.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**hugs Prawnie back** Yay!

Yup Luke and everyone, we should get a chat going, it will be so much fun!

Sarah even though it's months away, we can still plan ahead. :wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
yes that is a wonderful idea about watching the first eposide together i for sure will be doing that such a great idea :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, proboards supports free chat. I can add one to my movie forum and if its still around by then you can use it (no registration required :wink:)

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
found this while searching around disneys website.
http://disneyvideos.disney.go.com/moviefinder/products/5311803.html

a little more info on just exactly what and who the interview are of.
"The Muppets On The Muppets" -- Kermit, Gonzo, Rizzo, Animal and even some special guest pals from MUPPETS TONIGHT sit down for these personal, revealing interviews.

EDIT: hmm you know it's odd still no news on if it's all there or not stil...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
a little more info on just exactly what and who the interview are of.
"The Muppets On The Muppets" -- Kermit, Gonzo, Rizzo, Animal and even some special guest pals from MUPPETS TONIGHT sit down for these personal, revealing interviews.
So I guess that means that Pepe will be in the interview. I wouldn't be surprised if Clifford, Johnny Fiama, Sal, and Bobo are included, but it would be great if Seymour and Bill the Bubble Guy are included.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
So I guess that means that Pepe will be in the interview. I wouldn't be surprised if Clifford, Johnny Fiama, Sal, and Bobo are included, but it would be great if Seymour and Bill the Bubble Guy are included.
Yeah I'm sure Pepe will be there I'd like to see phil and johnny and sal myself.
It is kind of strange though that we would get muppets tonight characters and not dr. teeth or say janice or floyd.:sing:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure Pepe will be there I'd like to see phil and johnny and sal myself.
It is kind of strange though that we would get muppets tonight characters and not dr. teeth or say janice or floyd.:sing:
We know that Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire will be performing in this (unless this feature has alternate performers performing the characters, and if that's the case it shouldn't even matter who can or can't appear), so why not have appearances by Bunsen, Beaker, Beauregard, Statler, or Waldorf (would it be a long shot to expect Zoot, Lips, Foo Foo, or Muppy to appear in the interview?)

Reaction score
I am so glad that this is finally on its way. It was so disappointed not to hear anything after they did that cover voting.

Rustin Allison

Status
Not open for further replies.