TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh. I havn't seen Rizzo or Pepe's Muppetisms.

I think a lot of them captured the personalities perfectly, however. Such as Kermit starting off calm and getting faster and faster and more and more excited as he scatted. I have always loved Gonzo's, totally genious. And Piggy's make me giggle.

muppet baby

Reaction score
They are also unlockable on the "Muppet Party Cruise" game for PS2 and Nintendo Gamecube. It's a fun game, and once you play through you get "Cruise credits" used to unlock more boards etc., and one of the bonuses is unlocking the Muppetism commercials. To my knowledge all of the Muppetisms are collected in the game.
oh man thank you so much, i have been wanting a nentendo game cube for a long time , i have nintendo DS and i love and i have had old system he he with all the mario stuff i love that to .

i am so exicted a muppet video game and the muppetums to also there that is so great . i can't wait i am going to get that at some point great i am so happy to know that you have made my day gonzo's chicken you have made my day .
I can't wait to get the system and the game i have been wanting a game cube for so long .
When money gets better i am for sure going to get the game cube and the Muppet Party cruise . yhoooooooooooo

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Get Wii. It plays gamecube games and has alot of good wii games. You will like Muppet Party Cruise. It has every one of the Muppetisms.

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
Not to be too off topic, but you do want to get the Nintendo Wii over the gamecube. It plays all Gamecube titles and its fun! It would be awesome if they released more Muppet Party games.

Reaction score
Gld to hear this is finally coming out. Hopefully, later seasons will not take as long. I do hope they keep the Muppet Morsels. I enjoyed those little tidbits while watching season 1.

Rustin Allison

CyberSteak

Reaction score
So is there confirmation yet that there'll be two different boxes for these much like season 1? Will Piggy have a fuzzy box? (insert bad jokes here)

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
So is there confirmation yet that there'll be two different boxes for these much like season 1? Will Piggy have a fuzzy box? (insert bad jokes here)
Uhhh . . . I choose not to insert bad jokes. :eek:

But I wouldn't be surprised if there were more than one box option. It's always nice to give collectors a reason to buy twice.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, sorry, I confess I haven't kept up with this thread...is there any news on an R2 release?

Status
Not open for further replies.