New Moderator: Ed

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Congratulations on becoming MC's new Moderator Eduardo!

Congratulations mon amigo,on becoming MC's new moderator! I've always hope you would be,and my wish has come true.I know you will do a terrific job.

*applauding*

muppetperson

Reaction score
Good on you, Ed.What a perfect role for you.You will be able to count everybody as they come aboard.Good luck.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Thanks guys...

This one's for Winslow. *In thespian voice: Kitties!
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I recently punished myself by watching Castle of Fu Manchu again (shudders). Joel, Crow & Servo: I feel your pain!!

With the Count as a new mod, I'm sure he'll offer a swift HIKEEBA to any spammers!!!:attitude:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... A double HIKEEBA and a HAAZAH will be doled out to all who incur my wrath!
Or then again... Could always subject them to DEEP HURTING!

BTW: Do you know which movie has the end commentary where Joel and the bots are throwing out titles of the movies they've watched so far to arrive at the worst one ever?
Those commentaries at the end cracked me up as much as the quips during the movie... A particular good one is where Mike's Steve Guttenberg's agent and is cutting through Crow's pitch for a new TV series based on Final Judgment.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
No... A double HIKEEBA and a HAAZAH will be doled out to all who incur my wrath!
Or then again... Could always subject them to DEEP HURTING!

BTW: Do you know which movie has the end commentary where Joel and the bots are throwing out titles of the movies they've watched so far to arrive at the worst one ever?
Hmmm...is it one of the Godzilla, Gamera or Hercules movies?

I say give any spammers or potential spammers a double HIKEEBA, along with 24 hours of The Castle of Fu Manchu and Santa Claus Conquers the Martians on a continuous loop. And no Hamdingers, either.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
In response to my esteemed MST3K colleague WL...

Hey! I liked Santa Claus vs. The Martians.
And of course, you can't have that one without Santa Claus (the one where he goes to Mexico).
Mike: Dude, Christmas went to Fort Lauderdale for Spring Brake!
Methinks it was one of the Godzilla or Gamera movies, but I'm not sure.
And seeing as how noone likes Hamdingers, wouldn't that be what we'd offer up to all spammers? Force feed them a taste of their own foul medicine?

Anyway... Thanks to all who've stopped by so far.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Whoa, Ed's a moderator now! We'll be counting on you to do a good job...(chuckle)

Congrats, Ed, my fiend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Erin... And now I know where to dig up a date from underground should I need one for the Halloween ball. Or maybe there's a Jack-Ie' out in the pumpkin patch...

OK, enough bad jokes.
Fozzie: Are there any other kind?
You might want to have Richard talk to Sylinde, he can give her the number for their cloud to see if even they're happy with the work she's done at the Musique.