New Muppet comic Strip

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Read this at Muppet News Flash this morning. Very excited!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
It would seem Disney is getting off it's duff Finally! I'm excited to see what comes next!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
This is indeed great news! The first strip is set to run in the August 2007 issue of Disney Adventures, and according to Langridge it'll be a two-page Pigs In Space adventure. So you may want to consider subscribing to Disney Adventures (or at least locating a local newsstand or vendor that carries the publication so you can pick 'em up).

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
This is indeed great news! The first strip is set to run in the August 2007 issue of Disney Adventures, and according to Langridge it'll be a two-page Pigs In Space adventure. So you may want to consider subscribing to Disney Adventures (or at least locating a local newsstand or vendor that carries the publication so you can pick 'em up).
if the muppets are included I plan to subscribe I want disney to know thats why I am though I wonder if there is any way to tell them I plan on getting this magazine because of the muppets?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This is great news. I hope that Roger Langridge is as big a fan as we are and includes a lot of obscure characters in these comics. It would be great to eventually see comics featuring Digit, Seymour, Lips, Gaffer, Annie Sue, Zippety Zap, Thog, Doglion, both Nigel's, Droop, Uncle Deadley, Mildred, and many others, in addition to the main characters. I wouldn't be surprised if Lew Zealand, Crazy Harry, and Beauregard were included (though I also wouldn't be surprised if they weren't included).

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Contacting DA Magazine

if the muppets are included I plan to subscribe I want disney to know thats why I am though I wonder if there is any way to tell them I plan on getting this magazine because of the muppets?
You can (and should) write them a letter (or send them an e-mail) telling them that's why you subscribe and that you enjoy the Muppet comic -- the contact information for writing them should be in the magazine.

Letting Disney know that the Muppets are the reason they are getting your money can't hurt. :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
It's great news! Especially as it looks like they are going to feature them quite heavily.