New Muppet comic Strip

beaker

Reaction score
I just saw the new issue, is it the one with Ratatoui thats digest sized and says "August 2007" on it? Yeah, theres no Muppets in it.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
The one with Ratatoullie is not the August 2007 issue. The august issue hasnt come out yet.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually it WAS the August issue.... Unless by "august issue" you mean the September issue that comes out in August.

So, how do I respond to this...

Optimistic I have noticed the magazine has become smaller in this issue. Maybe they had too much stuff to put in, and the comic got Bumped for a month. So I'll wait till the september issue.

Pessamistic I am shocked, but I can't say i'm not surprised. I mean, why have a great classic timeless thing like the Muppets when you can just prostitute some quick cash crap like High School musical. They have until the September issue to put it in, or I'm complaining.

beaker

Reaction score
The one with Ratatoullie is not the August 2007 issue. The august issue hasnt come out yet.
Well the issue at the store clearly says "August 2007" in several places on it, and zilcho Muppets to be found.

Did the magazine get smaller? Or am I thinking of Nickelodeon magazine? hmmm

Drtooth

Reaction score
It sure did. I guess that could be a reason why it was cut off, space restrictions and all.

But then again, do we really need a million pages reminding us the High School musical 2 remix special edition on ice the concert the movie for tv the video game the lunchbox home board game is coming out?

Beauregard

Reaction score
But then again, do we really need a million pages reminding us the High School musical 2 remix special edition on ice the concert the movie for tv the video game the lunchbox home board game is coming out?
Of course we do!

So...after telling us this was coming, tantalizing us with the artwork...now it doesn't even exist?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I hate you, Disney.
I don't want to start a fight here, but do you REALLY think that this is what Disney wants to hear from people? Do you honestly think that by saying things like this you'll get anywhere? It's comments like this that keep setting us back. And perhaps you've forgotten that YESTERDAY The Muppet Show Season 2 DVD was released un-cut Disney IS trying, what you need to realize that running a company is NOT easy, it will take time to get thigns up and running, it won't happen overnight. Disney does have other priorities besides the Muppets, you have to remember that. They want to make money, and, yes, by making over half of their magazine devoted to High School Musical, which is probably one of their biggest money makers of all time, they're going to do it. Patience and acceptance are the key here, people, you need to let Disney know that we appreciate what we do get; like The Muppet Show Season 2, scores of merchandise, and a lovely Miss Piggy interview; and not put them down. If we keep doing that, we'll never get anywhere.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I'm just being selfish.

I wish Disney would just focus on the Muppets. Just them and nothing else. Of course, this isn't realistic. Still, though.

Sorry to come off as negative. I'm grateful for what we do have.

And no, Disney, I don't REALLY hate you. Kiss?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I say we should give it until next issue. It looks like the size of the magazine has been greatly reduced, and it was the first thing up for a cut from the magazine because it isn't promoting an upcoming movie or anything.