New Muppet comic Strip

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just heard from Roger Langridge,the Cartoonist, that there is indeed space constraints and Disney Adventures are holding off until either the Dec/Jan or February issues.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Are they holding off to coincide with a first quarter Muppet project or has High School Musical taken over the magazine for the rest of the year? Money's money, but a little bit of Muppet substance would be nice. :halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't want to start a fight here, but do you REALLY think that this is what Disney wants to hear from people? Do you honestly think that by saying things like this you'll get anywhere? It's comments like this that keep setting us back. And perhaps you've forgotten that YESTERDAY The Muppet Show Season 2 DVD was released un-cut Disney IS trying, what you need to realize that running a company is NOT easy, it will take time to get thigns up and running, it won't happen overnight. Disney does have other priorities besides the Muppets, you have to remember that. They want to make money, and, yes, by making over half of their magazine devoted to High School Musical, which is probably one of their biggest money makers of all time, they're going to do it. Patience and acceptance are the key here, people, you need to let Disney know that we appreciate what we do get; like The Muppet Show Season 2, scores of merchandise, and a lovely Miss Piggy interview; and not put them down. If we keep doing that, we'll never get anywhere.
*stands and applauds*

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I totally agree Prawnie, Disney owns a bagillion things also, so they cant just focus on "The Muppets." Be thankful for what we have ya'll, seriously.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Man, I hate that there's a wait; but, it'll be worth it I'm sure.

Then again, it may be just good enough they're thinking of doing a full comic book of stuff? THAT would be awesome!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Guys, really, like I said, I'm not trying to be negative. I'm really not. How many times have we had things promised to us, only to be let down? Yes, I know that happens all the time, but in the past few years, it seems that Muppet fans have had to face a whole lot of disappointment. I am truly glad that Disney has been making some movement on pleasing us. I just wish that they cold follow through with it more than 25% of the time.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, there's some bad news for Disney Adventures (and sadly the Muppets comic will suffer). Disney Adventures is going out of print after the November 2007 issue.
Well that figures! :attitude:

In the 80's, I think, Guy and Brad Gilchrist had Muppet Comic Strips running that were pretty good.

Maybe there will be some kind of publication with these, I hope.