New Muppet comic Strip

Drtooth

Reaction score
And people don't like my Disney bashing.

Remember how releaved we were after Mikey Eisner was usurped from power? This guy seems MUUUUUUCH worse so far.

Smiles

Reaction score
Sigh... Disney lets us down again.

But really, what do we expect?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Did Disney publish Disney Adventures, or did someone else publish and buy rights to Diz?

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, basically how much money are they losing? Since it seems like they're making a mint by shoving those annoying HSM brats on the magazine every 2 pages.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I heard they were selling more issues than any mainstream comic book. I don't understand.

Jonathan

Reaction score
This is that 100% end of the muppets.

Give up

Live with what we had, instead of getting worked up with a project is annonunced

because for 4 years, we have gotten 2 DVD sets, and ALOT of lies

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This perplexes me. If it is successful then why change it? Maybe they will be retooling it into a new thing - High School Musical The Magazine. Just kidding! Although, I just don't get the popularity of the shows. I suppose it's not geared to my age bracket, but even so - I appreciate a good story and didn't see anything new or interesting in that production. It's okay, I guess. Just not my taste. Rant over. :embarrassed:

Maybe it's a potential-for-growth issue. I thumbed through a copy of the Disney Adventures Mag a few months ago and it all looked like ads to me. Was it always like that? :confused:

muppetperson

Reaction score
This is that 100% end of the muppets.

Give up

Live with what we had, instead of getting worked up with a project is annonunced

because for 4 years, we have gotten 2 DVD sets, and ALOT of lies
Dont forget "The Muppets wizard of Oz", plus the work that has gone into developing the mobile Muppet Lab, plus the projects, such as the mini movies,which are currently being filmed.The projects havent been "lies".Not everything that gets developed gets released.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This perplexes me. If it is successful then why change it? Maybe they will be retooling it into a new thing - High School Musical The Magazine. Just kidding! Although, I just don't get the popularity of the shows. I suppose it's not geared to my age bracket, but even so - I appreciate a good story and didn't see anything new or interesting in that production. It's okay, I guess. Just not my taste. Rant over. :embarrassed:

Maybe it's a potential-for-growth issue. I thumbed through a copy of the Disney Adventures Mag a few months ago and it all looked like ads to me. Was it always like that? :confused:
Sort of, but not quite. I was happy they reprinted (of all things) a Darkwing Duck comic in the latest issue (while I would have rather the muppet comic, Darkwing is my favortie cartoon show). But seriously, if they're making money off of something, cannning it? What the shell is that? It makes no sense whatsoever. If it was dead weight, I could see....

But I think that this whole regime change at Disney was a change for the worse. As bad as Eisner was, this guy does seem worse, especially Muppetwise. I mean, had they not purchased Pixar, they would have lost half their cash right then and there. They would have made their own Toy Stroy 3. Nuff said.

P

Philip Kippel

Dont forget "The Muppets wizard of Oz", plus the work that has gone into developing the mobile Muppet Lab, plus the projects, such as the mini movies,which are currently being filmed.The projects havent been "lies".Not everything that gets developed gets released.
My thoughts exactly, muppetperson.