I'm Graduating!

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Hehe thanks guys!

.Let's hope it doesn't rain until after 1PM, okay!

Off to get dressed. The next time I talk to you all. I'll be an official "adult" in the "real world." *Shudder*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*sniff* They grow up so fast. *singing* Is this the little girl I caaaaaaried. when did she grow to be so taaaaall? Wasn't it yesterday when sheeeee was smaaaaaall?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Congrats! Graduating from college is a wonderful accomplishment!

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Thanks for the well-wishes guys! :smile:

Well the day went off without a hitch and now I. am an "alum". Haven't started trying to figure out what that means. haha!

mrsieve

Reaction score
Congrats Sarah! Being an alum means your school will be starting to ask for money starting tomorrow morning.lol.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Congratulations! My friend just got accepted into Tisch. Anything he should know?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Congratulations! My friend just got accepted into Tisch. Anything he should know?
Is he going into the Drama department? Does he know what studio?

There are different things about each studio that it's good to know. The main thing that I think is prevelant throughout all of the Tisch studios is that the teachers tend to play favorites. But you've got to just go at your own pace, but push yourself, and eventually, even if you're a non-favorite, you'll succeed, be noticed and rewarded. It took me two years to figure that out, but my third year of studio was my best and the most fun. :smile:

Ah, look at me, the college grad, imparting wisdom. Freaky, huh?