ZootyCutie's Muppet Show Outline-Homestar Runner

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! You did great! Nice original puns back from those two guys in the balcony, and totally in character Strong Bad badness!

The Cute Zoot said:
Fozzie: Hey, come on guys! One of my idols is here!

Waldorf: Oh, no wonder your jokes are as cold as stone.
Totally my favorite line!

Writer of Bad Strength said:
Strong Bad: Shut it Dumbstar. I was checking an email and stealing your cow lamp in the dressing room. What do you want?
Cow lamp? *laughs!* Why oh why? Totally random and hilarious.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That sure was funny. Only thing that detracted from its plausibility ever so slightly is the use of the word crap.
I'm not criticizing you for using the word Zooty but Jim and his team would never have ever used such a word on a real Muppet Show Episode. It just didn't feel like their exact personal style.
But please understand I am not having a go at you in any way whatsoever. And I really do love your script. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In your mind, do you imagine the Homestar Runner cast to be animated or puppets? I know that some of the characters have appeared as puppets before.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to see them animated, with the Muppets animated as well.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
That sure was funny. Only thing that detracted from its plausibility ever so slightly is the use of the word crap.
I'm not criticizing you for using the word Zooty but Jim and his team would never have ever used such a word on a real Muppet Show Episode. It just didn't feel like their exact personal style.
But please understand I am not having a go at you in any way whatsoever. And I really do love your script. :smile:
Right, sorry. Its just that crap is Strong Bad's favorite word. Sorry if anything bothered you about it.:embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Right, sorry. Its just that crap is Strong Bad's favorite word. Sorry if anything bothered you about it.:embarrassed:
Don't worry about it. For Strong Bad, that was totally in character. If this was a Muppet Show Episode appearing on the site, animated, it would have been fine and in character.

If Strong Bad was appearing on TMS, they'd have toned it down, that's all.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I decided to script a Veterinarian's Hospital, even though I didn't add it onto my outline.

Announcer: And now it's time for Veterinarian's Hospital. The continuing stooory of a quack, whose gone to the dogs.
(Rowlf is in the hospital bed, like in the Christopher Reed episode)

Rowlf: Hey, what am I doing here again?

Miss Piggy: We thought it would be more sutible with the guest star for you to lay down, before I do any real damage to you.

Rowlf: Well, how can the replacement doctor even do anything? He doesn't even have arms!

Janice: Like, we rully came up with a solution for that!
(Strong Bad enters, in doctor scrubs)

Strong Bad: Why hello girls, you are lookin' good tonight.

Rowlf: Hey, what about me?

Strong Bad: Man, your worse than Homsar, and that's sayin' somethin'.
(All but Rowlf laugh)

Janice: So Dr. Bad, should we like, give him a physical?

Strong Bad: I think we should be gettin' physical. Ya wanna first base it with me in the lounge?
(Piggy and Rowlf groan)

Janice: Like I would, but there is something keeping me from it.

Strong Bad: Oh, and what is that?

Janice: The fact that Floyd can here what we say.
(Cut to another part in the hospital room. Floyd has on a medical gown and has his right leg hanging on a sling with a makeshift cast on.)

Floyd: Man, if I wasn't all bruised up from that dress caper, I would be kicking your keyster back to Free Country!
(All but Floyd and Strong Bad laugh)

Announcer: So Dr. Bad really does have a keyster. Tune in next time to here Nurse Piggy say:

Miss Piggy: Dr. Bad, I'm open. You want to catch dinner and a movie?

Strong Bad: Sure, ya wanna see Pigcago or The Karate Pig?
(Floyd, Janice and Rowlf laugh while Miss Piggy beats the everloving snot out of Strong Bad.)

Okay, I had rully a lot of fun writing this!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
If anyone was wondering what "the dress caper" was, I'll script it.

(Homestar is in the dressing room, finishing off a glass of Mountain Dew.)

Homestar: That was very pleasing. I wonder what's in the dressing room's closet.
(Opens it up and finds costumes that the Muppets wear.)

Homestar: This will be fun!
(Homestar goes into the closet and in a few seconds, comes back out wearing a green t-shirt and 11-point collar.)

Homestar: Hi-ho! Welcome to the Muppet Show!
(Leaves off-screen and comes back wearing a black and yellow checkered tux.)

Homestar: And now, I, The Great Gonzo, will eat this rubber tire to the Flight of the Bumblebee!
(Goes through a montage of Homestar trying on costumes of Fozzie, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Lips, Zoot and ending in Miss Piggy's dress.)

Homestar: *still in dress* Boy, that was fun! Well, I better get back into my normal outfit.
(Tries to pull off the dress, but is stuck.)

Homestar: Uh-oh. Calm, Homestar Runner, just breath in and the dress will come off.
(Sucks his breath in and pulls, dress still won't come off.)

Homestar: This does not look good for Homestar Runner. HEEEEEEEEELP!
(Floyd opens up, well more like slams open, the door.)

Floyd: Hey man, what you yellin' for, and why you in Miss Fatback's dress?

Homestar: Well, I found some costumes, and I tried them on. Then, I got stuck in Miss Piggy's dress. Can you help me get it off?

Floyd: Sure man, I wouldn't want the pork princess busting your butt.
(Homestar "grabs" onto the chair by the table, while Floyd pulls onto the bottom of the dress. on accedent, Homestar flings his legs back, sending Floyd quickly hurtiling into the wall, right leg first.)

Homestar: Oh wait. I forgot to unzip the zipper! Thank's for your help Floyd!
(leaves room)

Floyd:*weakly* Medic!