Your Thoughts: Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4 DVD

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here are some more reviews:

Charlene's Flat World I liked the muse, and that scene with Earl turning on a light bulb when it's just above Charlene's head is classic. But otherwise the episode is flat. Or maybe this episode is round. 2 stars.
Little Boy Boo A great halloween-themed episode. I wonder if the "I'm the Baby" music video was put there to fill time, or if Disney or ABC wanted to promote the Dinosaurs Big Songs album on the show. 5 stars.
Germ Warfare Another classic. I liked the talking germs. 4 stars.
Swamp Music This episode was better than I had remembered it. It's to bad those musical mamals never returned. 4 stars.
Working Girl One of Charlene's best episodes. By the time I was watching this set, I had wondered if Monica appeared in any last season episodes, and she appears in this one. 4 stars.
The Son Also Rises I remember this one well, though it's not that good. 2 stars.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've watched the remaining episodes, and here are my thoughts on those.

The Discovery One of the weaker caveperson episodes. I guess that the Dinosaurs might have expected the area that Earl discovered to be where the supposedly flat earth ends at. 3 stars.
If You Were a Tree I remember this episode well. It's funy how Earl didn't learn anything. 4 stars.
Monster Under the Bed A great horror-themed episode. 5 stars.
Scent of a Reptile Very funny. I do, however, feel sorry for Earl and Robbie when Charlene stands up to them at the end.
Life in the Faust Lane I like that Monopoly parody game board (which is octangonal instead of rectangular). And I like that television show title "The Lifestyles of Those We Envy". 5 stars.

And I think I've reviewed them all.

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
I actually, once again, got all the episodes off ebay aaaaaaaaaaages ago, seeing as it doesnt look like disney realise there IS A UK and there ARE FANS THERE TOO!- so no release over here that im aware of.
I will be buying up the official copies also- (coz im sad like that)
However I always skip the last episode, because, to this day, it still makes me cry my eyes out.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I actually, once again, got all the episodes off ebay aaaaaaaaaaages ago, seeing as it doesnt look like disney realise there IS A UK and there ARE FANS THERE TOO!- so no release over here that im aware of.
I will be buying up the official copies also- (coz im sad like that)
However I always skip the last episode, because, to this day, it still makes me cry my eyes out.

i know what you mean about that i cryed my eyes out when the show ended, oh well i am glad that the DVDs are avalable now so i can have the show back again .:smile:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
"Dinosaurs: The Complete Third and Fourth Seasons" was nominated in the "Best Children's Series" in the fourth annual TV DVD Awards - but it'll need our votes to win.

The TV DVD Awards are a prestigious industry award honoring the best in television shows on DVD. A blue ribbon panel of judges rated each release of the past year; and has selected the slate of nominees based on their overall DVD treatment, including program content, bonus materials and packaging. More than 160 submissions were considered – with only the top four titles in each of 17 categories gaining nominations. The ultimate winners of the award, however, are based on an online consumer vote. The polls opened yesterday and will close on October 26th; the winners will be announced on November 12 during a big gala dinner and reception. So please, support Dinosaurs and take a few minutes to surf over to the voting site and rock vote!

"The Muppet Show Season 2", "Fraggle Rock: Complete Third Season", and the Muppet-filled "Saturday Night Live - The Complete First Season" also gained nominations.

More information on the Muppet nominations: http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2007/10/muppet-dvds-sweep-tv-dvd-nominations.html

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Wow, that's pretty cool. What character is it? Do you know which ep. it was in?
It's Sonny from "Swamp Music". The seller also has the puppet of Howlin' Jay and the head of one of the Grapdelite baby puppets.