Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Hey Was Once Ernie, I know this is an off the wall question, but do you think there is any way to get ahold of the guy you talked to last year about Gonzo being the next photo puppet and get the word on knowing what the other two photo puppets are going to be for next year? That would be awesome if there is a way we could find out!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Yeah I know it say Fozzie and Piggy. But all we know is that one is going to be Fozzie, Travis did not comment on the other being Piggy, and nothing on the third Muppet!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Our pre-order for Animal here in the States does not start till this week. We are still waiting for the news letter to let us know when the pre-order date is.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Our pre-order for Animal here in the States does not start till this week. We are still waiting for the news letter to let us know when the pre-order date is.
Are you gonna try and get the whole collection? I think the only one I will opt out on is Piggy (if they make her).......dont know why but I would like to have Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie, Animal and I hope Scooter (if they make him)

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Hey Was Once Ernie, I know this is an off the wall question, but do you think there is any way to get ahold of the guy you talked to last year about Gonzo being the next photo puppet and get the word on knowing what the other two photo puppets are going to be for next year? That would be awesome if there is a way we could find out!
Well, that would be a little difficult, since my source at Comic-Con was Kevin Eslinger, who used to come here and post on the forums, and he's no longer with the company. However, I still have a source that's pretty inside and he confirmed that they still want to do Piggy, but even he doesn't know who the third one is for next year.

:stick_out_tongue:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Kevin left the company? Wow, he left his baby, as it was Kevin who got the ball rolling on the photo puppets.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Yes, I am planning on getting them all. I have great plans on displaying them when they arrive. Now that we know that Fozzie and Piggy are scheduled for next year. We have to find out the third one will be. I hope I will be content till then. I love this stuff too much! :wink:

Garland

Reaction score
Do we suspect presale on Tuesday or Friday of this week?
I'm Itching.

I hope dearly Rowlf makes the final cut (being a historical early Jim muppet)...seems like once Master Replicas have indeed engineered a Fozzie body then you might well be able to easily duplicate aspects to fit a Rowlf poser puppet? Conceptually anyway?
Rowlf might be the easiest for MR to do.

Maybe too much brown fur with no clothes is unappealing so perhaps it is unlikely...but I want him.
You gotta love Rowlf.:sympathy:
Jimmy Dean and all.