Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Really...where did you get him for that price? I dont even know how much Cards iNc are gonna charge me.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
He is wearing a collar etc. From MR website

"Wearing a spiked collar and leash (for our protection, not his)..."

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
He is wearing a collar etc. From MR website

"Wearing a spiked collar and leash (for our protection, not his)..."
That does suprise me. Not that I mind as he will look better with a collar and chain.........so who thinks he will have arm and leg collars?

Keeermit

Reaction score
I have added a few rough photos of my Pepe :rolleyes: replica in progress, he has no hands or legs yet - and I need to tweak a few things, but he looks pretty good so far. I hope MR consider a Pepe replica because he is a great character to look at in person at different angles - very cool :smile:

www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets/newreplicas.html

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I have added a few rough photos of my Pepe :rolleyes: replica in progress, he has no hands or legs yet - and I need to tweak a few things, but he looks pretty good so far. I hope MR consider a Pepe replica because he is a great character to look at in person at different angles - very cool :smile:

www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets/newreplicas.html
Amazing again..........have you ever made Scooter J?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that if you order a replica using this link a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. The link is also good for Collector's Society sign-ups and any other purchases through MR.

Post here and let us know if you're supporting Muppet Central and Master Replicas when you pre-order later today.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Just a reminder that if you order a replica using this link a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. The link is also good for Collector's Society sign-ups and any other purchases through MR.

Post here and let us know if you're supporting Muppet Central and Master Replicas when you pre-order later today.
Sorry Phil but due to the cost of getting him here to the UK I cant order it now thru the link........sadly I will have to get him from my UK wholesaler Cards Inc. Kinda bummed as I really would like to support the site.

CyberSteak

Reaction score
Gotta wonder how animal is going to be packaged. They can't possibly be sending him out in a 38" + box.

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Why double the price?

Does anyone know why the Animal replica is twice the price of Kermit? I don't know how I'm going to afford all of them at $400 a piece! :frown: