Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Gotta wonder how animal is going to be packaged. They can't possibly be sending him out in a 38" + box.
Hmmmmmmmmm.....more than likely. I kinda like the box that Kermit came in so i kinda hope Animal comes in a box like that!

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the Animal replica is twice the price of Kermit? I don't know how I'm going to afford all of them at $400 a piece! :frown:
- Bigger (which is also a factor for box cost)
- More complex
- Clothing
- Smaller Edition size

mrsieve

Reaction score
More than likely Animal will come in the same coffin packaging that Kermit did, which I really liked.

I think normal drum sticks would be fine.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just pre ordered my animal photo puppet, using the page 1 link to help Muppetcentral as well.:smile: Now I better go to bed as it is 3.15AM!

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Hey guys, wanted to pass this along to you.

Jeff over at www.thesabervault.com has Animal at the preorder price of $330 shipped (not sure how that works for international shipping, you can email him about it though). He will also match other ADs prices. PM me if you want any other information. You can email Jeff at orders@thesabervault.com

If you order, be sure to tell him Adam (BigDumbWookiee) sent ya!

Jeff also tells me that Gonzo is due to go on sale at the end of June! :smile:

CyberSteak

Reaction score

Jeff over at www.thesabervault.com has Animal at the preorder price of $330 shipped (not sure how that works for international shipping, you can email him about it though). He will also match other ADs prices. PM me if you want any other information. You can email Jeff at orders@thesabervault.com

Never heard of the site. How reliable are they?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score

Not a bad deal, but I got my money already saved for him. I might go there and get Fozzie next year if he cost too much. I also got enough for Gonzo as well. I wonder how much he is going to be as well.