Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

MRCUSTOMERCARE

Reaction score
The first 300 people that order directly through our webiste get low numbers. Obviously if we have 3,000 members not everyone will get one much less a low number.

You do get to order a day in advance if you are a CS member and you do recieve your 10% off!

According to the MR CS membership, we suppose to get ours first on the first day with a early number when shipped. If they don't do that, I will be shocked. I don't think that SW and other major movie props should only have that privilege. We will have to wait and see since pre-orders is this coming week!

Also, the discount will be $359.10 with free shipping! Can't go wrong there!

doc hopper

Reaction score
just ordered mine with the muppet central link! can't wait for the fall!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Do you know when Gonzo will be for pre-order and how much he will cost. Also, why such a long wait to get Animal and Gonzo?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Hey guys, wanted to pass this along to you.

Jeff over at www.thesabervault.com has Animal at the preorder price of $330 shipped (not sure how that works for international shipping, you can email him about it though). He will also match other ADs prices. PM me if you want any other information. You can email Jeff at orders@thesabervault.com

If you order, be sure to tell him Adam (BigDumbWookiee) sent ya!

Jeff also tells me that Gonzo is due to go on sale at the end of June! :smile:

heeeey thanks for that link BDW. $330 isnt bad at all. I JUST pre-ordered mine from there! gosh CAN'T wait to get Gonzo now! :zany:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I just sent MRCUSTOMERCARE a personal message and this is what they said:

We are still deciding on a date for Gonzo. Once we know I will pass on the information. I do not have pricing information on it yet either.
So as of right now. There is no pre-order and no estimated shipping. Looks like we will have to wait and find out. :sympathy:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Thats fine by me. Gonzo looks like he needs a lot of work still so I would rather wait to get him in a perfect state than the thing they showed us the other day.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Thats fine by me. Gonzo looks like he needs a lot of work still so I would rather wait to get him in a perfect state than the thing they showed us the other day.
yeah! I'll 2nd that with the Gonzo photo puppet I would also rather wait to get him in a perfect state too. :smirk: . BUT I STILL CAN'T WAIT to get my mits on him! :smile: