Official Star Wars Muppet Figures Coming

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Have to ask, what's been shown so far as part of this proposal?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. However, cause of my blind batty eyes, I can't see images posted on a computer or TV screen. So, if you could please tell me what's been shown so far, I'd appreciate it.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Count! Here's who's in the pic, all decked out in SW gear:

Beaker as 3-P0
Fozzie as Chewie
Piggy as Leia
Kermie as Luke
Gonzo as Vader
Rizzo as Yoda

Looking foward to these, don't really mind if there's a scale difference as the quality won't be the same.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Anthony. Checked out the thread posted at CMX by PB (punchbunny).
Laughed at the quote that Piggy as the Princess, she was never refered to as Leia in the Mark Hamil/Star Wars TMS episode is called Princess Loina and has a hair dryer as a raygun.

Wonder if this'll help or hurt YodaMan's Luke Skywalker Kermit custom figure.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
This is GREAT news! :excited: It stinks that Palisades didn't make them, but as long as the figures are good; I'm buying them (though I'll probably buy them either way)! I really hope that they sell these online soon because my next trip to Disney World is probably going to be a long ways from now...at least next summer. Even though Kermit as Luke sees obvious; it would've made more sense to have Kerit as Han because he's the one who winds up with Leia (Piggy) and his best friend would be Chewie (Fozzie).

So far; the :eek: one is my favorite...or maybe :embarrassed: [I can't wait until these come out!]

travellingpat

Reaction score
Oooh I hope its to scale! Thatd be awesome for the Pigs in Space sett......ohhh I cant wait!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If Gonzo hadn't played Dirth Nadir, I wonder if he would have still been chosen to portray Darth Vadir in this collection.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh wow! That is so cool! I must figure out a way to get these when they come out! :excited: