Official Star Wars Muppet Figures Coming

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Very Cool

I hope this will begin a trend of themed Muppet figure packs (if the sculpts turn out nice). I think the Palisades line would have been both popular and profitable (the production expense was quite high) if all attention had been focussed on likeness rather than accessories and articulation. Look at the amazing stuff McFarlane is doing with Hanna Barbara and the Simpsons. I feel that Palisades fueled the interest in such product, but McF seems to have found the balance. Likeness is paramount.

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh wow thank you so much for the info i am really want a miss piggy as princess lay a that is such fun for me because she did that part in muppet babies .
That is what got me to love the movies .:wink:

beaker

Reaction score
I hope this will begin a trend of themed Muppet figure packs (if the sculpts turn out nice). I think the Palisades line would have been both popular and profitable (the production expense was quite high) if all attention had been focussed on likeness rather than accessories and articulation. Look at the amazing stuff McFarlane is doing with Hanna Barbara and the Simpsons. I feel that Palisades fueled the interest in such product, but McF seems to have found the balance. Likeness is paramount.
Palisades figures to me were wayyyy too big. I had to sell most of mine.

Hey it was great what we got out of Palisades for 3 years of Muppet figures(and 1 fraggle and a bunch of sesame that never came out)

but just IMAGINE Muppet figures in this old school scale, not only would they not take up much room, they'd be much cheaper and they'd be able to make countless ones.

Theres literally thousands of star wars figures of every character ever, ever...imagine if we had a "star wars universe" scope of Muppet characters. Ive been dreaming of this my whole life

G-MAN

Reaction score
That's so cool, but I wonder if they'll do ones for R2 and Han

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That's so cool, but I wonder if they'll do ones for R2 and Han
It's too bad that Disney doesn't own the rights to Oscar the Grouch, because then Oscar could be in a trash can that resembles R2.

But maybe Pepe can play R2D2, and Link Hogthrob can play Han Solo.

King Prawn

Reaction score
This is probably an obviouse choice seeing as how :eek: will be C3PO but I think :confused: would make a great R2D2

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... Methinks the names of the Muppets you chose were missing in that last post KingPrawn. You might want to edit it so others aren't confused like I am.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
He's using two (that's TWO!) of the Muppet smilies Count. Beaker & Bunsen (in that order, I always say Bunsen & Beaker).

What does your text software say for smilies like that? "Eek!" and "confused"? That's what a little text block shows when I hover my mouse over the smilies.

Anyhoo, I think that would make sense too, but I always think of that Muppet Babies episode where Skeeter was 3-P0 and Beaker was R2.

I don't really care, I just hope these are out by the time Wifey & I go to Disneyland in August!