Are good puppeteers also good at drawing?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
If you go to my Myspace website you will see a lot of my drawings and cartoon creations.

My website is www.myspace.com/jesseoliver1

"ENJOY!" :smile:
i see the talent... i'm not a fan of that style of art tho (Ren and Stimpy style... but i did love that show growing up). However I liked the 2 pics of the dog, Ralphie.

ploobis

Reaction score
i see the talent... i'm not a fan of that style of art tho (Ren and Stimpy style... but i did love that show growing up). However I liked the 2 pics of the dog, Ralphie.
Thank you

Yes it's true, Aside from being a true Muppet Fan I am also a fan of Ren & Stimpy and classic MGM cartoons by Tex Avery and stuff like that.

I love being a Puppeteer and a Cartoonist!

Kiki

Reaction score
I am the left-hander and I've loved to draw (cartoon-style usually) all my life and I've had no lessons or anything. I'm not a professional puppeteer or anything but I've been doing it fer about 2 years and I'm okay. I have also played the guitar for years now and I'm perty good at it, too! :big_grin:

Pork

Reaction score
Well I reckon my drawing skills and puppet skills rate about the same, they are broth alright but not great haha, I like both just as hobbies, but maybe if I practiced more.

practicecactus

Reaction score
I tend to draw a lot. My stuff here. Haven't made a puppet in ages though, but I think puppet makers go about it from two angles. Cartoonist-like designing and then making it real, or an artisan way of designing it from a practical materials kinda way.
My $0.02.

Pork

Reaction score
Your drawing are so good. I love Chewbacca and Oola. They are awesome!

Phantom

Reaction score
I draw well, but wish I was better. I build well and wish I built better. There's a connection for you.

Hmmm... never satisfied....

Kiki

Reaction score
If you go to my Myspace website you will see a lot of my drawings and cartoon creations.

My website is www.myspace.com/jesseoliver1

"ENJOY!" :smile:
Those are great, man! I did your style!

I tend to draw a lot. My stuff here. Haven't made a puppet in ages though, but I think puppet makers go about it from two angles. Cartoonist-like designing and then making it real, or an artisan way of designing it from a practical materials kinda way.
My $0.02.
That's so awesome! Well done!

Are ya'll left handed or right? LOL
Lefty right 'ere *raises hand* lol!