Animal Photo Puppet: So which one is it?

muppetperson

Reaction score
There is no photo trickery... the photo in the newsletter is Terry's original prototype. The one on the site is the factory's FIRST sample. Changes are still being made to this one...

The image in the link below IS photoshopped... It's the image I sent to our PD department, where I showed them the changes that need to be made to Animal's eyes and nose... These changes have been sent on to the factory, and are being worked on.

But the first factory sample had a camaflarged nose the same color as his skin.The Animal on the site must of at the least had a photoshop nose job!:confused:

Keeermit

Reaction score
Oh yeah Animal looks WAY better after he has been photoshopped, I am pretty sure we will be getting an amazing Animal from MR. I have even updated my animal , made a few tweaks to him and he looks much better - still havent finished pepe though
:rolleyes:
www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets/newreplicas.html

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Oh yeah Animal looks WAY better after he has been photoshopped, I am pretty sure we will be getting an amazing Animal from MR. I have even updated my animal , made a few tweaks to him and he looks much better - still havent finished pepe though
:rolleyes:
simply amazing work and that bart simpson puppet is amazing have you thought of doing the other simpsons and perhaps doing an intro to the show you never know they could possible use it. I know I would love to see the simpsons done as puppets.

Keeermit

Reaction score
I still think if Trav has an animal in his office still that you should maybe take a pic of it yourself with your camera to let us see what Animal really looks like, because i have quite a few MR replicas and they never look like the official photographs... it would put a lot of people at ease i think.:smile:

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
But the first factory sample had a camaflarged nose the same color as his skin.The Animal on the site must of at the least had a photoshop nose job!:confused:
You know, you're right... his nose was photoshopped red. I missed that!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
I still think if Trav has an animal in his office still that you should maybe take a pic of it yourself with your camera to let us see what Animal really looks like, because i have quite a few MR replicas and they never look like the official photographs... it would put a lot of people at ease i think.:smile:

The Animal that WAS in my office (note the past tense, as he is now gone) is the one that is on the MR site. The next time that a sample comes in, I will try to grab him and get a couple of new photos for y'all!

Keeermit

Reaction score
Oh ok cool, Sorry Trav - I thought you still had one, It's all good :smile: . Have a great day :smile: