Getting a Muppet theme park

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
There is a Harry potter theme park going to be added to Universal Studios Orlando as seen on http://masterreplicas.com/customer/community/blog/index.php?start=0&category=&cookie_check=1. Universal Studios listened partly because of thousands of letters from fans around the world wishing they could visit Hogwarts and the wonderful locations described in each of J.K. Rowling’s beloved stories said Barry Meyer, chairman and CEO, Warner Bros. Entertainment. I propose that everyone here writes Disney asking for an exact replica of the Muppet Theater to be added to DisneyWorld as well as Sweedesh Chefs Kitchen, El Sleezo Cafe, Kermits swamp and others from the movies and The Muppet Show. If enough of us write they will give us it. Whose with me.:smile: :wink: :concern:

Telly

Reaction score
I think that'd be sweet. They should've utilized the area they have their Muppet section of the park a little better.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I think that'd be sweet. They should've utilized the area they have their Muppet section of the park a little better.

yes i totally agree on that , they should have utilized it A LOT BETTER there is so much that they could have done with it .

i think that a seperarte park for the muppets would be a great idea .
i wonder if they would come to there sensenses or at least make the muppet part of the calfornia advintrue a WHOLE LOT BIGGER and spread it out .

The harry potter park sounds great , can't wait till that opens i will for sure be going i love the books and the films he he he he :smile:

Squonk

Reaction score
You know, I haven't yet ventured into the world of Second Life...but I wonder if anyone there has thought of creating some of these places you mention in Second Life?

The theater, Chef's kitchen, The Swinetrek, they could all be created in Second Life. Probably a better chance of that happening than having a an actual theme park built

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
We should all write Disney asking for this. If they get enough letters like thouisands then they will do it.

Teheheman

Reaction score
You aren't asking for much are ya? Although, I think that they should have SOMETHING. I don't know about a replica of the Muppet theater. Maybe the Sweedish Chef Cafe where they have everything on the menu in mock sweedish, or something.

Daniel

muppet baby

Reaction score
You aren't asking for much are ya? Although, I think that they should have SOMETHING. I don't know about a replica of the Muppet theater. Maybe the Sweedish Chef Cafe where they have everything on the menu in mock sweedish, or something.

Daniel

oh my that is such a cool idea , to have a Swedish chef restaurant .
oh i wonder what it would be like to also have a pigs in space place as well and you could walk in sit down and take pictures that would be so cool to sit there and take pictures .

What about also having the Muppet babies nursery as well . and we could go in the Muppet babies would be there and then we could take pictures , or something like that similar

Teheheman

Reaction score
Muppet Babies nursery wouldn't be a bad idea. Kinda like a daycare thing. OR make a Disney babies theme(Muppet Babies, Mickey, Minney, etc.) and have that be the little kiddie park. Where little kids who are too little for the real rides, can have their own rides. I am such a visionary.

Daniel

muppet baby

Reaction score
Muppet Babies nursery wouldn't be a bad idea. Kinda like a daycare thing. OR make a Disney babies theme(Muppet Babies, Mickey, Minney, etc.) and have that be the little kiddie park. Where little kids who are too little for the real rides, can have their own rides. I am such a visionary.

Daniel
oh yes that would be so cool and also for us who are such muppet babies fans we can see those great muppets babies in the flesh so to speak he he he .
:smile: Along with the ride section of course for the muppet babies and the kids who are to young for the other rides he he he

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Those are great ideas. Write them to Disney. If they get thousands of Letters with these ideas then they will make it. The have the space. There is extra land they are not using that could be for Muppets.