I won't be posting anymore...

muppet baby

Reaction score
Same here ... they really need to either highlight any drama in neon or release a "catch up" dvd. :insatiable:

Actually it sounds more exciting, i feel like im only getting half the MC experience lol
same here LOL exciting is the word hehe:wink:

Nick22

Reaction score
i've been missing the drama too. maybe cause there IS NONE. it's in everyone's heads'. there is no drama.

and POINTING OUT that there IS drama when there ISN'T causes drama. just sayin.

dmoss

Reaction score
Why is it that I never notice this drama? It's like pre-visible Snuffy. It leaves before I enter the room. :embarrassed:
I have not, since my time here, seen any sort of drama or harassment. :confused:

muppet baby

Reaction score
i've been missing the drama too. maybe cause there IS NONE. it's in everyone's heads'. there is no drama.

and POINTING OUT that there IS drama when there ISN'T causes drama. just sayin.
I have not, since my time here, seen any sort of drama or harassment. :confused:
i truly have not seen any of these things either i truly do not understand where they are seeing this i mean the poeple or person who are saying that it is there it is really strage to me that they are saying that .

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that MC sometimes cultivates different cliques in some sections that come and go under my long-term radar, but I'm still unclear about the drama. I haven't seen any real drama since the political rants of 2003 from those of both sides.

Nick22

Reaction score
I'm thinking that MC sometimes cultivates different cliques in some sections that come and go under my long-term radar, but I'm still unclear about the drama. I haven't seen any real drama since the political rants of 2003 from those of both sides.
and i wasn't even here in 2003. i mean, i do see some people butt heads a little, but it's usually under control. i havent rully seen any drama. if there is some, i'd love to see it. hahahaha

theprawncracker

Reaction score
i havent rully seen any drama. if there is some, i'd love to see it. hahahaha
Allow me--I'm a classically trained performer. *clears throat*

BA'SCUUUUSE ME? You'don'know'my'life! You come up in here and try to tell me who I is and how I should be, but you.don't.know.me! Back off Clarissa! You had BEST get to steppin'!

*bows*

Nick22

Reaction score
...i stand corrected. the drama in this forum IS unbelievable. :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I say! You're at the Ivy League of insult training. VERY impressive. I'm quite impressed madame. I hurl insults your way.
I just want to hurl at some of the things going on around here.:rolleyes:
(Not saying what because I don't want WW3 to erupt & get banned. That is all.DON'TPM me)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I say! You're at the Ivy League of insult training. VERY impressive. I'm quite impressed madame. I hurl insults your way.

You, sir, may want to hurl insults her way... But as soon as you hurl them away, they instantly come back to you. Or wait... No, sorry, that's another famous comedic act I was thinking of. Never mind.

Sincerely,
Your Face!